Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just got him today, what talismans do you guys recommend?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Just got him today, what talismans do you guys recommend?
    I use Purge and Guard Talismans. Oddly enough, having a 5 hit AOE skill seems to trigger the Purge Talismans relatively often. However it could just be in my head what with them getting a chance boost lately.

My old setup was quake+immunity for a massive health check. When you have a good 30-40k health and then use his power move to double his health, he becomes a monster damager.

My personal flair in combat is to stack like 4 or 5 buffs on each team member and then give him the max hp increase, and then use his fury move to completely wipe the other team in most circumstances.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I picked him up within 2 hours after getting Clansman and decided to focus on the Clansman with my build for PVP so he had been sitting idle until the recent Primordial talisman change. I dug into his skill sets and learned that he can really offset Primordial builds with all their debuffs. Equipped with Angel and Guard talisman sets, he levels the playing field regularly leaving my opponents exposed and allowing my allies to finish them off with ease. I just sharded him full and he is really versatile in many situations. Frenzy's echo chance is so great and can hit multiple allies. Padded Room removes the passive disable and other nasty red debuffs, gives whole party Invincibility AND grants you another attack. Those of you who have him and don't use him should reconsider him for the current meta. He also makes a great counter to Iron Eddie and Beast Eddie.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Possible bugs I noticed on my wife's account using PoM. His damage now appears to be scaling on current HP and his fury isn't removing buffs properly. Had a SSE revive twice after fury and as PoM took damage his damage dealt decreased.
    She says this has been happening for quite some time now.

OS
    iOS
    I Main POM and the current mechanic of the game seems to have him deal damage first and then remove the buffs/debuffs (this apply to all characters)
    This means considerable measure needs to be made before dealing with SSE or anything with Immortality
    also means Invinciability would block the first 5 hit and only take the miniscule additional damage from the fury
    so his fury is not asall penetrating as u would think and its best used to remove buff/debuffs

however he is the eddie i have the most shards in because i'm relatively new so i'mma stick with him (he's great)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTull View Post
    Possible bugs I noticed on my wife's account using PoM. His damage now appears to be scaling on current HP and his fury isn't removing buffs properly. Had a SSE revive twice after fury and as PoM took damage his damage dealt decreased.
    She says this has been happening for quite some time now.
    His Fury removes the buffs after the initial damage. SO, if you killed SSE before the effects got removed, he revived beforehand.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190204-205310-427x240.png
Views: 272
Size:  142.7 KB

Now I'm trying to decide if the Shock Talismans will improve his shocking appearance!?!? lol
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    POM is my favorite eddie, I use him on my arena attack team, and for most of pvm. I run him with angel and energy talismans.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    i like him more than FFE,really great Eddie...

OS
    iOS
    I like him more on opposing teams in PvP because he clears all his own teams buffs as well BWAHAHAHHA.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..