Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not getting any silver soul fragments from sacrifices 😠
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    did an ultimate sacrifice got an connection error. after a few reconnects i go the sacrifice rewards, but the event archivements didn't count. don't wanna do another one since this is a pure waste...did anyone have the same issue?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    This event seems bugged. Not doing anymore sacrifices until its sorted
    SamuraiEddie-5226

Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Not getting any silver soul fragments from sacrifices ��
    Thanks for reporting this! If you haven't already, please contact our support team for assistance by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thanks for reporting this! If you haven't already, please contact our support team for assistance by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.
    I will do thanks 👍

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    did an ultimate sacrifice got an connection error. after a few reconnects i go the sacrifice rewards, but the event archivements didn't count. don't wanna do another one since this is a pure waste...did anyone have the same issue?
    Thanks for reporting this Slauki. The server error may have prevented that action from registering in the Event Challenge system. If you haven't hit another Ultimate, be sure to contact our support team and they can help you out!

OS
    Android
    Just done a small sacrifice to test and it appears they are now dropping 👍
    SamuraiEddie-5226

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    It's also 400 fragments rather than 200 - they're definitely trying to reign in the runaway sac events a little bit, which I think is fair enough to be honest... I don't spend any real money on the game; I just grind my Troopers each day and the odd SoT (mega)refill for events and I still had enough souls saved up since wiping myself out at the last sac event to fill the vortex 3 times (including souls gained during this event). The limiting thing is gold but I didn't go crazy on the last events so had plenty of that left as well.

I think that for my level of play, the reward I got from this event was worth it. I can understand that people who pay money and want to get all characters maxed/sharded/etc. might not feel the same but there are other events aimed at them that require more investment than other players can manage. Nice mid level event for me
    I want to be in the same mindset at you!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It seems they have decreased the amount of gold needed to summon a silver soul, yesterday it was 75k and now 24k.

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone received any Rare Gun/Assassin souls as rewards from sacrifices? I've done many ultimate and exalted sacrifices, had 4 or 5 vortexes and not gotten a single one yet. They used to be really common drops at these levels but I have not seen one this event.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID