Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    still cannot claim crimson dog 125/150 frags here (i claimed the frags ofc).
    and the dailies still disappear after a restart...maybe that's related...

aside that this update looks promising. is the enhenced dropchance still active?
    I still cant get the red dog either. My final missions keeps reappearing to claim and still sitting at 125 out of 150. Come on NF, surely this was an easy fix?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Except for the Crimson fragments issue, I can’t complain. Got Trooper Eddie, yea baby!

For some reason I am having good luck with Eternity souls (got all 4 Eternity toons from 4 Eternity souls, no dupes). I wanted Trooper Eddie more than the others, and now I got him as my first pull. Thank you RNG!

Have levelled him up to 100 and have placed 3 Guards and 3 Explosives on him. I will not spend 23 Skill Shards on him until I see him as useful and versatile in the Arena like VHE currently is...until then, I will save my skill shards for when I eventually pull VHE (like maybe in 2050).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    My Warrior Undead Rescuer went nuts and started attacking my own team. Possibly related to Counterstrike.

Beneficial effects seem to double on occasion.

Magus Corrupt Rescuer stole WUR beneficial effects and when he stole them back, not all icons were gone.

Won against Moonchild but couldn't go past the victory screen. Had to close the app.

When I looked at a trooper character's talisman setup everything looked locked and messed up.

Warlord really doesn't seem that great at the moment. Opinion could change though.

All in all there's alot of bugs in the game right now.
    WUR also revenged vs me twice in a row, never seen that before. he had no echoes but counterstike. i attacked an ally with desert guardian (3 attacks) and wur got hit indirectly because of his block, so he shouldn't revenge at all but he did twice...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    My Warlord was pulling 32K in damage on a single hit during farming... then did 5K in the arena. I think it has a lot to do with shields, they seem to be doing more protecting than they should.
    I was farming Powerslave and only way I could get him to 10k is if his basic hits with true damage. Course mine isn't fully sharded anyways.

3 times in a row the victory screen made me restart. Damn it, so much for saving my Sands of War if I can't even use them.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Well I got the Lady Vampire on first pull from the new souls...she is maxed out and my champ if you want to try her out.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I wanted to see is anyone else still getting random crashes. For me it was never this bad until the October update now I can't go more then 30 minutes without a crash which when your trying to go for streaks in the arena are quite annoying. I just don't know if it was the updates or my phone. It is an Iphone 5c which I know are pretty worthless.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Also looks like we still have the revive staring contests still. VHE died was brought back with immortality he went to do his stake move and then staring contest.
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    No possible to see what talismans your troopers have...worst update...

OS
    Android
    Also want to add daily achievements are still glitched. I went to collect my free SOW and when I go to the arena its giving me an error so I lost out on the SOW again.
    JJJ-5111

OS
    iOS
    Game locking up for me post battle in arena. Completes the battle, goes to “Victory” screen, and just loops. Tho, when I restart, it has counted the win, and given the coins.

Also, new characters look fun. Thanks guys.