Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RJMacReady View Post
    For the infinite loading screen glitch that some people are having, I was able to find a permanent fix for myself. I had a feeling it was due to too many items in inventory, so I deleted the game and reinstalled. Normally, I'd be able be able to play immediately after reinstall only for the load glitch to happen on subsequent loads. So this time, once I started playing after the reinstall, I went to my inventory and deleted a lot of runes/shards, etc and freed up a lot of space. Once I did this, I didn't experience the infinite load any more. Hopefully this works for you guys as well.
    I tried reinstall; as soon as I logged in it immediately restarted and went back to infinite loading screen. I don't think it could have been inventory anyway; I (used to?) sell stuff three or four times a day for gold.

OS
    Android
    I waited the reinstall out. Took it a bit but I picked up my phone after forgetting about it and bam there it was. I also deleted my facebook from phone I got to stack it like tetris to get stuff crammed into its little mind. Started the game logged in to facebook through the email and pw then installed facebook.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

Meanwhile we have a nice offer: 69.99$ for 3 Skills Shards, what a bargain!

I thought I was gonna buy myself a AAA game on Steam, but no! Let's spend 70$ on 3 digital random skills in this buggy game where I might lose my save data.

I am on my 3rd restart of the game, due to being locked out.

I love the game, but I am once again unable to launch, as of this afternoon. Load screen goes to 75% and hangs there. I play everyday, ALL day. Does anyone know how I can retrieve my account, play again? I'm trying to remain patient, but to what end?

Thank you,
    Reaper-7353

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-7353 View Post
    I am on my 3rd restart of the game, due to being locked out.

I love the game, but I am once again unable to launch, as of this afternoon. Load screen goes to 75% and hangs there. I play everyday, ALL day. Does anyone know how I can retrieve my account, play again? I'm trying to remain patient, but to what end?

Thank you,
    Reaper-7353
    I don't think there is a way to do it, at the moment. I'm stuck at loading screen from three days, i prefer not to reinstall in fear to mess with account and lose progress (in which case i'll leave the game), i submitted an email to the assistance, and now i wait and hope.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    I don't think there is a way to do it, at the moment. I'm stuck at loading screen from three days, i prefer not to reinstall in fear to mess with account and lose progress (in which case i'll leave the game), i submitted an email to the assistance, and now i wait and hope.
    My boyfriend has the same problem of you guys. I'm quite sure he was playing or trying to during the update some days ago (12/08). He is stuck at 75% when he tries to log in with his facebook account. This is getting quite frustrating for him... and for me too ('cause I can play (iOS) and he can't (Android)) .
    Do you recommend to start over? Should I write to the support to try to recover his account (and where should I write)?

OS
    Android
    Try writing to support. Don't expect a reply any time soon though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Try writing to support. Don't expect a reply any time soon though.
    Thank you!
    Hope to get an answer soon...

OS
    iOS
    Hello. This isn't the ideal place to make a first post I guess,
    but I ended up here after dealing with these same issues for the past couple days.
    Yesterday afternoon I decided to play the tutorial out after multiple freezes.
    I had deleted and reinstalled twice. Every time I signed in, with email not Facebook,
    it would freeze up. Anyway I've made it through ailing kingdom normal and hard
    without any glitches. The point of all this is, I haven't got any troopers yet.
    I noticed the first time through that all of the problems got worse as my trooper
    count went up. I was at level 27 or something. I'm no computer scientist, but is
    it possible the problems are stemming from there? I'm on iOS by the way

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Hello. This isn't the ideal place to make a first post I guess,
    but I ended up here after dealing with these same issues for the past couple days.
    Yesterday afternoon I decided to play the tutorial out after multiple freezes.
    I had deleted and reinstalled twice. Every time I signed in, with email not Facebook,
    it would freeze up. Anyway I've made it through ailing kingdom normal and hard
    without any glitches. The point of all this is, I haven't got any troopers yet.
    I noticed the first time through that all of the problems got worse as my trooper
    count went up. I was at level 27 or something. I'm no computer scientist, but is
    it possible the problems are stemming from there? I'm on iOS by the way
    It could be, but at this point it could be really anything. It's better to wait i think, because many players that reinstalled the game have lost their progress. Too risky, it's better to wait for the team to fix with patch or the next big update. Its' frustrating, but what can we do?