Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I was originally saving for Beast Eddie but he came out of one of the souls I bought, and I had enough to pick up 7th Son and Clansman. So far I like Beast Eddie the most out of the 3 because of how well he fits on my PvP team, but I don't even have enough XP or Skill Shards to Max out anyone. Clansman seems better than Seventh Son, but that could just be because he's a bit newer, 7th son is like the oldest "new" meta if that makes sense.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    i don't like Clansman,found him yesterday and sacrifice him,today found Crampus from event souls...

OS
    Android
    I started this game in February and I think I'm burnt out. I find the same worlds and battles are becoming monotonous. After going through all my troopers and the skull quests over and over each day, I'm losing desire. I love the game and am working to get 7th son and some others, but I'm thinking of taking a break until Night City and Silent Planet opens. I have a desire to play, but at the same time it's a kind of dread. In order to get the most out of my troopers, i can on any section that's 4 SoT to play. This way I make the most of it. It's rinse and repeat, and old. I don't play manually any longer, only auto pilot. I might concentrate on my team building for a while. How do you all keep from getting this way and stay in the game?
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 07-07-2018 at 03:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I started this game in February and I think I'm burnt out. I find the same worlds and battles are becoming monotonous. After going through all my troopers and the skull quests over and over each day, I'm losing desire. I love the game and am working to get 7th son and some others, but I'm thinking of taking a break until Night City and Silent Planet opens. I have a desire to play, but at the same time it's a kind of dread. In order to get the most out of my troopers, i can on any section that's 4 SoT to play. This way I make the most of it. It's rinse and repeat, and old. I don't play manually any longer, only auto pilot. I might concentrate on my team building for a while. How do you all keep from getting this way and stay in the game?
    I personally keep myself busy building and collecting characters, talisman and battle in pvp. Due my job is a bless badges autoplay feature.

OS
    iOS
    I already have Beast Eddie, 7th Son Eddie, and Piece of Mind Eddie. So, that leaves me with Clansman, The Beast (unlikely), Edward the Great, Witch Doctor, or Krampus.

OS
    iOS
    is Krampus useful somewhere?To shard or not?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    is Krampus useful somewhere?To shard or not?
    I don’t see how he would be useful unless you need to fill out an all Assassin team for an achievement challenge or something. Cool looking toon that does good single target (ATK) damage but hard to fit into a team.

angelkelly
    What’s the next weekly bonus for this month, MIA?

OS
    Android
    Opened 20 souls and i got yellow chopper /hellraiser plus clansman. All are dupes for me.. cmon ��

The "next" Bonus is a 10* increased Chance for skillshards from the satelite. Im not happy with that

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Opened 20 souls and i got yellow chopper /hellraiser plus clansman. All are dupes for me.. cmon ��

The "next" Bonus is a 10* increased Chance for skillshards from the satelite. Im not happy with that
    At least you got red eyes to show up.... I opened 20 anniversary souls and got all 3* crap.... Not even a 4* dupe, sheesh....
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102