Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Sparton, regarding Aces High Eddie's Do Or Die skill, I've been keeping a closer eye on what it does, and I am even more convinced that the move prioritizes removing a beneficial effect over turning the endure status to permadeath. A few scenarios that I have confirmed:

-If endure is the only status effect, it removes endure but does not inflict permadeath (the remove beneficial effects part went first and after removal, there was no endure to convert to permadeath).
    -If an enemy has endure and another positive effect, sometimes it will remove endure and not inflict permadeath (in this case, the remove beneficial effects part chose endure to remove). In other cases, it will remove both effects and inflict permadeath (in this case, the remove beneficial effects part chose the other positive effect to remove, and then it saw the endure status and inflicted permadeath).
    -If an enemy has perfect immortality it always turns it into permadeath as intended, regardless of if there are other positive effects on the enemy or not. This is because perfect immortality can only be removed with permadeath, so it always fails the check for removing beneficial effects, but then is turned into permadeath afterwards.

I haven't encountered immortality or ghost regularly enough to test, but I have to imagine these findings hold true for that as well. The solution seems to be to switch the priority. Have the move check for endure/immortality/ghost first, and then after inflicting permadeath have it remove a beneficial effect.

Hope this information helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Sparton, regarding Aces High Eddie's Do Or Die skill, I've been keeping a closer eye on what it does, and I am even more convinced that the move prioritizes removing a beneficial effect over turning the endure status to permadeath. A few scenarios that I have confirmed: [...]
    Thanks for the detailed info. Kaz saw your post before me and passed it along to our QA team to ensure this info is tracked with the issue.

OS
    iOS
    Excellent summary Coletrain, and I agree, I noticed the same things and I use my Aces High all the time.

I can confirm that his “Do or Die” Skill does indeed work on the Magus LoL Boss and applies Permadeth successfully when the Boss is Ghosted, thereby killing him immediately.

@Sparton

Purge talismans, are they going to be available in the store again? I thought they were going to be available to purchase permanently, but they are gone, yoo soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Purge talismans, are they going to be available in the store again? I thought they were going to be available to purchase permanently, but they are gone, yoo soon.
    There was a blip where it was missing from the store, but if you force close and relaunch your app, you should see them again. Sorry about them being missing for a bit.

EDIT: Actually, there may still be something still wrong with the PVP store setup. We're investigating.

EDIT 2: PVP Talisman tab is back and displaying all 5 available types now.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-05-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was a blip where it was missing from the store, but if you force close and relaunch your app, you should see them again. Sorry about them being missing for a bit.

EDIT: Actually, there may still be something still wrong with the PVP store setup. We're investigating.

EDIT 2: PVP Talisman tab is back and displaying all 5 available types now.
    Thank you!

What sets off a void shield reflect? I assumed it was Physical and magic damage, but it seems 50/50 on whether or not true damage will do anything.

OS
    iOS
    Just a perfect hit. It doesn't matter what damage type.. just a perfect hit. And the Talismans only give a 35% chance of it activating.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Huh. That's a heck of a nerf.

OS
    Android
    I'm noticing Voids and Thorns don't seem to be reflecting damage or effects from counters - has anyone else spotted this? Damage is still reduced but there is no effect back at the countering toon/team. Could this be linked to the removal of multiple reflects bouncing between shields? They work fine during normal combat and taunts, just not from counters.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.