Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Warrior golden sun is good for heal reduction.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I used a very de-powered team of carriage rider (for MR down and Defense down), sentinel souless demon (for taunt and I put penance talismans on him to help with Passive Disable), green demon spawn (who I used the penance talismans on until HP Drain was done) and now using gunner derby demon (for Exhaust using blight talismans to keep her from hitting with her power move). Blue lilith is good for Exhaust too. The red spawn's passive has been broken for a while, he would've been helpful for heal reduction.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 07-30-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Blue hellraiser passive perfect corruption works pretty well. Gives about 12 count per round of powerslave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I'm also having problems reading deathbat list. Can anyone help me out on ignite. Also my warrior demon spawn passive is not counting toward heal reduction.
    I haven't tried it yet, but maybe warrior chopper (echo) or sentinel anubis (echo) since their basic is single target for ignite?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Manually using warrior chopper and coalgiver ed gives about 15 ignites per powerslave run. That was coupled with warrior golden sun to earn some heal reduction.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Considering how many we need of them, what would be amaaaaaazing, is if we could get more than one T1 1* evo rune a day from this event! I have T2s coming out my ears because I need T1s to get them to a stage where I can even use the T2s!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Manually using warrior chopper and coalgiver ed gives about 15 ignites per powerslave run. That was coupled with warrior golden sun to earn some heal reduction.
    Manual is big NO for me. It would take 2-3 hours for 50 runs.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    For Ignite I have been running Eddie with Blight Talismans/Penance and warrior Derby Demon. Derby Demon's power move ignites all enemies so she is hitting 4 at a time and her standard move is disable passive. About 2 trooper runs and ignite and disable passive are almost done on auto.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Considering how many we need of them, what would be amaaaaaazing, is if we could get more than one T1 1* evo rune a day from this event! I have T2s coming out my ears because I need T1s to get them to a stage where I can even use the T2s!
    What I don't get: to evolve a T2 from 1* level to 2*, we need 10 T1 cosmic evo runes!? I thought T1 needs T1 stuff, T2 needs T2 stuff... is this a bug or what? Makes no sense but puts even more pressure on these T1 1* evos. Bringing a T1 from 2* to 3* needs 20 (!) 1* T1 evo runes plus 10 2* T1 evo runes. These numbers make the 7 evo runes we can get from this event in total vanishingly small.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    The red spawn's passive has been broken for a while, he would've been helpful for heal reduction.
    Used Red Spawn last night for Trooper run and only 1 counted (I'm sure it didn't come from Spawn) so that was waste...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹