Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sparton,

It seems to be possible to earn many more iron coins than one can spend in a week given the current stores weekly and monthly limits. Is the store going to be expanded? In other words would it make sense to hold onto the coins to see what else is coming?

Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Settings at top of page then edit avatar.
    Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton,

It seems to be possible to earn many more iron coins than one can spend in a week given the current stores weekly and monthly limits. Is the store going to be expanded? In other words would it make sense to hold onto the coins to see what else is coming?

Thanks!
    Wasn't there in the announcement that in the future you will able to buy eternal shards that lead to an eternal soul that might have an Eternal Eddie in it? If it takes an eternity to get an Eternal Eddie is however unclear right now
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    There is an autoplay button in the Arena button which I've no intention of trying...
    Beta testing at its best!!! LOL

OS
    iOS
    Looks like we have a store-bought champion, so far. He had at me 4-5 times, failing all but the last. I got my revenge (On some of you as well) and then went over to my secondary account. Same guy attacked me 5 times there too?!

The primary account makes sense... He failed over and over. But the secondary does not where he succeeded 4-5 times over. When I beat someone on offense they are locked out with a victory banner over the battle tab. How is this clown defeating my other account over and over?

There appear to be two explanations: Either the 10 ironite refresh removes victory banners and allows you to re-defeat the same players, or there is a definite bug/exploit here. Depending on which explanation makes sense, someone is either breaking the bank on ironite or cheating/taking advantage of an exploit.

I'm with Kai... there is enough to enjoy stacking coins and getting revenge over worring about rankings as were. That is definitely going to be a pay to play honor under the current setup.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Looks like we have a store-bought champion, so far. He had at me 4-5 times, failing all but the last. I got my revenge (On some of you as well) and then went over to my secondary account. Same guy attacked me 5 times there too?!

The primary account makes sense... He failed over and over. But the secondary does not where he succeeded 4-5 times over. When I beat someone on offense they are locked out with a victory banner over the battle tab. How is this clown defeating my other account over and over?

There appear to be two explanations: Either the 10 ironite refresh removes victory banners and allows you to re-defeat the same players, or there is a definite bug/exploit here. Depending on which explanation makes sense, someone is either breaking the bank on ironite or cheating/taking advantage of an exploit.

I'm with Kai... there is enough to enjoy stacking coins and getting revenge over worring about rankings as were. That is definitely going to be a pay to play honor under the current setup.
    Happened to me as well, was attacked four times by the same player over the night. Not sure how that is possible unless he spent a ton of ironite on SoW and list refreshing.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Happened to me as well, was attacked four times by the same player over the night. Not sure how that is possible unless he spent a ton of ironite on SoW and list refreshing.
    Spending ironite like an insane this week is dumb as fuck, this week is shorter and i dont think it is posible to get the best rewards. If we are talking about the top player on the list, yes, he attacks a lot of times, but he can get revenged a lot of times as well. I had 4 defensive victories against him and i won him 6 revenges, so he lost a good amount of points against me. That endless revenge is so boring, maybe they have to cut it to just a few revenges.

OS
    Android
    I have to say that I'm really glad they nerfed the stun proc rate for the Corrupt General, because he is still hard to go up against and without the nerf it would be nearly impossible.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I have to say that I'm really glad they nerfed the stun proc rate for the Corrupt General, because he is still hard to go up against and without the nerf it would be nearly impossible.
    Agreed, he's still a beast to oppose and stuns a ton.

OS
    iOS

Balancing the impact of PVP upon the game

Here is a suggestion not directly related to PVP, but inspired by the impact of PVP upon the overall game:

Offer speed passes for players to earn/achieve/buy that when used will complete missions that we have already previously completed manually with 3 skulls. This will help take the grind out of the game. 50 missions to use all your troopers is a lot in one day even on autoplay sometimes (not to mention LOL dungeon and soon BNW farming). I'm already finding it difficult to keep up some days with the addition of PVP. Not only that the game can begin to feel repetitive and almost like work and this helps keep things in the fun zone (where games should be!).

Please look at DC Legends to see a model for this. Perhaps one could't earn enough to go through ALL 50 missions in a day but even cutting down a portion would be nice and would add another award/incentive (perhaps added to the daily gifts to stretch the entire month).

Name suggestion: "Speed of Light Pass"