Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Bomber Boy

Name:  Magus-Bomber-Boy-Fragment-Summoning-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2667
Size:  315.7 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until June 13th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Magus Bomber Boy!

The Magus Bomber Boy joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. This multi-target damager protects your team by removing Negative Effects from each ally and applying Damage Reflect Shields and Random Healing Effects. This character is also passively immune to Stun, Blind, and Stop and gains Invincibility for 2 turns at the start of battle.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Magus Bomber Boy Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Magus Bomber Boy Fragments for additional rewards in the Event Store!

250 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will get you a T1, T2 or T3 1⭐Cosmic Evo Rune!

You'll also be able to trade your Magus Bomber Boy Fragments for Purple Cosmic Talismans with a Freezing effect! T1, T2, and ultra-powerful T3 Purple Cosmic Talismans are available in the Event Store until June 15th, so start collecting Fragments now!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Magus Bomber Boy:

• Get a FREE 10 Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Magus Bomber Boy!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Magus Bomber Boy, including Sun Talismans, as well as debut Aim Talismans!

Aim Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant Perfect Hit to self at the start of battle for 2 turns and Perfect Accuracy to self at the start of battle for 1 turn!

Sun Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to gain Perfect Immunity and a random Beneficial Effect for 1 turn if Invincibility is present at the start of your turn.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Magus Bomber Boy Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    When I said I wanted a tier 2 or 3 that wasn't white, this wasn't what I had in mind but we'll see what we can do here.

Anyone able to give a rundown on how much ironite this could take to get the tier 2 or 3?

OS
    Android
    If you get the same frag drops than in the past, I would guess 1500 ironite for a T3.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you get the same frag drops than in the past, I would guess 1500 ironite for a T3.
    Which wouldnt be too horrible tbh.... Though half that for a T2 'might' be better value!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Which wouldnt be too horrible tbh.... Though half that for a T2 'might' be better value!
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. The T2 may be good enough, especially after that exhausting dungeon event we just had.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    How much ironite for the lot though?

Cmon you math people. Let’s assume ya only get 5 frags per 3 battles just to be on the extra shitty side? What is it 8k ironite? 10k?

Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

Cmon you math people. Let’s assume ya only get 5 frags per 3 battles just to be on the extra shitty side? What is it 8k ironite? 10k?
    Given the two reloads I've done, it was going to be about 5k ironite

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

From the Warrior Hierophant event, these were my stats, which were very in line with historical drop rates:

55 SoT fills
    16 Hierophants

So 3200 frags in 55 refills, or about 58 frags per refill.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Just when ya thought you got your phone back!
    For a T3 cosmic, it might be better to get a seperate phone or tablet for grinding LOTB, and another one to actually use as a phone... if one can afford it.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Just when ya thought you got your phone back!
    For a T3 cosmic, it might be better to get a seperate phone or tablet for grinding LOTB, and another one to actually use as a phone... if one can afford it.
    Yeah . . . the more I think about it, the more I think going for the T3 is worth it. My cosmic soul drop luck hasn't been great, and the Ironite cost for the T3 doesn't seem too terrible, especially with the recent change to 120 SoT per refill. I wish we knew the stats of the cosmics, though. Since they are Freeze, I assume they will boost HP and Magic, along with either Def or MR. But, I guess there is no way to know for sure until someone buys one . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell