Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I dont know for sure what to think about this event...
    12 LoL (10) runs in a row without a single fragment? Hummm...
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 05-21-2017 at 02:04 AM.

OS
    iOS

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaah!!!!

Thank you everyone!

Very kind words and appreciate the support over the last few days! The attacks were relentless and defense was bashed into the ground after the update... tried the old big gap strategy to deter others and still had some great players give me motivation to climb higher, FallenAngel (welcome to the forums), Carlos, and then Gmac and Jofer always a threat with their ability for speed clearing. Big shout out and props to Ringe666, epic run with Gmac for third, great defense and I see the potential to claim Eternal with Wrath.

Well, fun tidbit, my last time at Eternal was December 24th, week two of the Beta and first to achieve the Eternal rank. Don't think I'll be trying again for some time and will enjoy this one!

Time to farm fragments now!

PS legendary turned into another GCR, totally putting in a triple GCR defense this week!

Thanks for reading

K.House

OS
    Android
    I think this update is full of bugs. It has made the game extremely buggy for me, and I'm on a recently released device. I also think this event is pathetic. I have played a lot, and I haven't gotten many fragments. I think Nodding Frog are f*cking Iron Maiden fans over and trying to screw them out of their money at any given chance. I bet Bruce and the boys have no knowledge of this, because I'm sure they wouldn't be happy. Especially seeing the Manager's views on third party ticket sites. The drop rates are disgusting and the in-app purchase prices are preposterous. Sh*t value for what they are. For the price of those in-app purchases you should be able to CHOOSE ANY character you want. These idiots at nodding frog are too busy trying to f*ck fans out of money, and charging stupid amounts, when they can't even develop a decent update. Stop focusing on f*cking Iron Maiden fans out of their money and start working on the actual game. That's my 2 cents on the issue.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats, Killhouse, well done man. Hats off to you on the stellar playing all week long...respect indeed, mate!

Enjoy the bubbly, lol!

OS
    iOS
    Congrats killhouse for the Eternal well done man

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Killhouse on getting Eternal
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Wtf is going on with those errors? Yesterday i lost about 10 pvp fights from errors, the whole week about 25, that's 400-500 points lost. Today 12 attacks 5 already lost from errors. Give me a break. Wrath is always causing battle to freeze.
    Before it was the lame point system, now errors all the time..

P.S. Gratz killhouse for the eternal and sorry for attacking you so many times but you and a few others(Jofer, Patrice, Carlos, gmac) were on every list.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Thank you all on congrats guys, but biggest congrats goes to Killhouse who put Mjolnir on 1st place at the very beginning of the week and nobody could move it from there. Sincerely, I doubt I will ever chase Eternal, especially after this I just wanted to get to the poster for one time when I already made a great foothold by playing for that 20 grand. Gmac, great run, I thought you'd get me since you are more experienced in this runs. A trooper of mine told me at one point "Stop chasing Jofer, it's the same being 2nd and 3rd" and I said "I know that's the same and I know he is too fast, but I'm not chasing him, I'm trying to run away from Gmac"

Btw, funny thing: Can you guys guess The Number of the Battles I had in the end
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 05-21-2017 at 10:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Thank you all on congrats guys, but biggest congrats goes to Killhouse who put Mjolnir on 1st place at the very beginning of the week and nobody could move it from there. Sincerely, I doubt I will ever chase Eternal, especially after this I just wanted to get to the poster for one time when I already made a great foothold by playing for that 20 grand. Gmac, great run, I thought you'd get me since you are more experienced in this runs. A trooper of mine told me at one point "Stop chasing Jofer, it's the same being 2nd and 3rd" and I said "I know that's the same and I know he is too fast, but I'm not chasing him, I'm trying to run away from Gmac"

Btw, funny thing: Can you guys guess The Number of the Battles I had in the end
    666 i guess?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    666 i guess?
    You guessed right, sir Didn't even notice until an hour ago, last night was still thrilled and went to sleep , and when I got up went to check my def % of the last week and saw that