Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got enough frags and bought a 10 pack and got the bomber Eddie and gunner pyro. Still gonna battle for the evo runes and hopefully some FC. Just need 25 more to finally get Killer Prime KP.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Like ALL the no-fury Eds (other than Alex), he's not a PVP contender above a certain level.
    Your attack team has Gambler Eddie.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    397 runs so far and I have 3 new Primordials so far. I have got loads of these already so not my main chase here. Think I will go for souls and frags and see where we go as my ironite is rarely used these days and have plenty to use up!

I have not seen the new Eddie or General in action yet - they both seem decent to me but maybe not game changers in the way you mention them but certainly useful for Gauntlet etc. Ferryman has weaknesses for sure but in PVE he pretty much cleans up with little to no damage being taken. My farming team has Gambler, Ferryman *2 and Madam and they very rarely take much of any damage at all. Time to complete Madness is around 1 minute 30-40 secs or so...maybe not the fastest team to be fair but it works 100% so far (actually I did get one defeat!).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Your attack team has Gambler Eddie.
    Never stated it didn't. Not sure how that's relevant
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Gambler is a great Eddie for PVP for sure - it is the first time on this game that I have had the leading meta event Eddie so i am running with it as hard as I can until the meta moves on! Long live the Gambler! Hell after getting him I was not far off another event soul so I bought the remaining frags in the shop and actually got the Angel version too - that kind of good shit rarely happenes to me in this game so I decided that day to not bother gambling on anything like crossing the road or going past my front door and stayed in door for a week out of fear that a comet might hit me or lightening or some other freak of nature......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Gambler is a great Eddie for PVP for sure - it is the first time on this game that I have had the leading meta event Eddie so i am running with it as hard as I can until the meta moves on! Long live the Gambler! Hell after getting him I was not far off another event soul so I bought the remaining frags in the shop and actually got the Angel version too - that kind of good shit rarely happenes to me in this game so I decided that day to not bother gambling on anything like crossing the road or going past my front door and stayed in door for a week out of fear that a comet might hit me or lightening or some other freak of nature......
    Ahaaaaa, see....he gets it!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Did they publish the droprate for the featured talisman somewhere ?
    I'm on 550 runs and I've only gotten 1 so far. I've assumed the droprate is about 1%, but each person I've talked to so far nowhere near this.
    344 runs, mostly madness and I've gotten 3 talismans. As far as characters, so far I've pulled the blue pyro soldier.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Roughly 400 runs and 2 defeats in madness but 1 run in between 1 and 2 minutes:

- Doomsday - Labyrinth / Cosmos
    - KP - Warlord, Sustaining, Immunity
    - Ferryman - Hex, Immunity
    - Prisoner - Primordeal
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I finished this event. All 800 runs done, most in normal level but probably 25% in hard level.
    I got just the two primordial and I won’t be buying into that 500 ironite crap to finish off the set. I’ll either sell them or forget about them till they are offered again in another 6 months time.

So rather than throw in one or two souls as I earn them, I thought I’ll do something a little different for me and save them all up for one big dump, that is less the first 6 which were easily attainable.
    So I used my saved frags and purchased the 10 pack, this I added to the 6 x I had earnt at the end of all the events.

Threw in 16 souls in one go..... all 16 x souls came back as 3* star crap just like normal.
    It’s ok I will get over it, but what I was thinking about after was that the soul drop odds have always been extremely poor this we all know, but I guess there would have to be double the characters now to when the game begun, which means twice as hard to claim a new soul, and with so little reference to what exclusive chance really means? Well I must of really pissed someone off, it’s been a very long time since I gained the event character during the event....

So tired of being on the losing end of Lotb....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have problem with blue Bomber Boy in the 2nd wave on Madness (first from the left)? He resists 98% of all types of damage and dies painfully slowly, sometimes killing my team (on auto) all by himself, when they are trying to kill just him, as last man standing. It takes 20+ turns just to kill this single guy. He blocks all three damage types, Stops all my team all the time, goes Vanish.... over and over again. What's wrong with this guy? Any help on this, please? Thank you.

On a side note:
    I play the game since its release (occassionaly in the past, more in maybe last 12 moths) and all I can see is the gap between players widening - those who have the current strong characters get even stronger (auto madness farming = more frags, more talis, more resources (auto hard in this event returns only about 40 % of Ironite invested in SoT full Refill, yet you claim that auto madness provides surplus of Ironite)), etc.

My best characters until I got Gambler (had stack of rare souls + bought 1 set of frags) were Hallowed Eddie (great Jack of all trades, I still cannot praise him enough (and I don't understand how you can have more of him for sacrifices)), asassin Shinobi, assassin Krampus and red Derby Demon. Only recently I got Icarus and green Maclo. Hallowed/Gambler E, Icarus, Maclo and Krampus are my best team for everything. And despite I have some other strong characters, too, they are "old ones" and not able to compete with the current setup. They are just not strong enough to complete madness requirements in whatever event. You guys are gaining speed, we are falling behind.

This is not whimping, its just to correct the "easy-peasy" mood of the senior members I see here whenever I read these forums - it is far from easy for not "professional" player.

And yes, I stopped paying hard cash for anything in this game after I bought EUR 110 package with attempt to get Madam (when she was released) and got only useless thrash.