Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gauntlet Help

OS
    Android

Gauntlet Help

Hi All,

I got in SS for the first time and stuck at 3rd battle i.e. -

HE(valor) -Alchemist(fate+angel) -Horus(destiny)-M Lilith(destiny+inspiration)

I tried several times to stun or to remove buff on Horus but i cant kill him in first turn as he gets his chance back in next round every-time as by angel or any other talisman and my whole team gets stunned that lead to game-over. Last attempt i tried this but didn't worked:-

Pom -witch doctor-Sentinel Lilith-Daedalus

Most of my good characters are being used but still have few to use which are :-
    Eddies:-
    Aces high,beast eddie,benj breg,clanman,crusader,cyborg,eternity,fotd,pharaoh ,rainmaker,rfth,shaman,tail gunner,vampire,visions

Characters:-
    Warriors:-Alied sol.,beelebub,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,hellhound,mayan priestess,newborn of light,pyro sol.,ragna,rocket dog,nomad,toll

Magus:-cotd,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,golden son,kari,mayan priestess,pharaoh dog,madam,undead rescuer

Sentinel:-Angel of strife,corrpt rescuer,derby demon,golden son,harpy,pyro sol.

Gunner:-chopper,droid,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,desert marauder,eda,pharaoh dog,golden son,hell-raiser,mayan priestess,trickster,undead rescuer

Assassin:-cotd,droid,harpy,ox culprit,death dog,demon spawn,hellraiser,mayan priestess,newborn of light,toll,undead rescuer,crimson sol,warlord

I only don't have angel,inspiration,redemption,avenger,sacrificial talismans,rest of talismans i can use.
    Also most of these remaining characters are unsharded(have all skills at level 1).

I just want to win this one for gold,please suggest from the remaining characters or any other lower category characters -can i win that fight??

My in-game id -astro-8030

Thanks,

OS
    Android
    Can anyone at-least give a tip- other that what i have -what would work to beat -HE-Alchemist-Horus-M Lilith

OS
    Android
    For this one, stay away from golden buff and silver debuffs and focus on normal ones . And don't bother with revivers

I remember I struggled against this team. For eddies, your best shot would be BBE (that's how I beat this team but I had Angel tal on him) or Rainmaker (you could try to quickly kill magus lilith or remove her buffs in his power move but using him without a blocker is very risky). Sentinel harpy could be useful as she's immune to stun and can cleanse an ally with her power move. Magus Mayan priestess can be useful too for crowd control (especially since her sleep skill is not silver debuff and can't be transmuted by the alchemist ). Hellhound can be useful here for his passive that grants normal immunity (not golden). You would need a blocker but Angel of strife is not good here...

I don't like your chances though... Wish I could help more. Good luck
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Thank you ,i will try that .Its anyway going to reset tomorrow so nothing to loose
    Will get angel talisman this time as reward ,hopefully next time it would be easier.

OS
    Android
    You can try and use a passive disabler such as sentinels desert guardian to take care of m lilith passive block. Without angel talisman it might be difficult, might try immunity talisman on a toon that has cleanse such as golden Pharoah dog, but horus might remove the immunity and still stun. Warrior death dog power move can be handy with cleaner, immunity and perma death.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Hey everybody, I need some help on this:
    Have one team left on AAA consisting of Doomsday, gunner Lilith, KP & Horus. Can use magus only. I tried 2 times and KP and Horus gave me hell and tbh I didn’t have the chance of a chance. Have no relevant chars left, but maybe you can give me some advice for next time Thank you very much!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Hey everybody, I need some help on this:
    Have one team left on AAA consisting of Doomsday, gunner Lilith, KP & Horus. Can use magus only. I tried 2 times and KP and Horus gave me hell and tbh I didn’t have the chance of a chance. Have no relevant chars left, but maybe you can give me some advice for next time Thank you very much!
    The biggest problems are KP passive and surviving the first round. You can't use Prisoner or any other anti KP chars, so magus Lilith as a blocker would be helpful.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i m done with that .... gauntlet, 2 defeat at level AA ..... 2 icare benj and ass lilitth with .... talismans
    And must use blue or purple only
    I have a life, stop that ridiculous mod of the game and will have a shit reward sunday ^^
    In 3 weeks i will be blocked at level B? ahaha
    Last edited by blade685; 02-15-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    The biggest problems are KP passive and surviving the first round. You can't use Prisoner or any other anti KP chars, so magus Lilith as a blocker would be helpful.
    Did that when trying the first time against them. Went in with SSE, PDK, Clair and Lilith (Eclipse, Heal, Life, Angel, everything on I had). Guess what happened: lost the coin toss ofc, Lilith swept away with two attacks from KP and Horus, rest stunned, end of game. Like Blade said, this is just ridiculous and no more fun! Maybe should have used other talisman, I’m not that perfect strategist... any suggestions?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    2 Magus Lilliths? Real life sacrifice of some description to get lucky and go 1st? Immunity/angel talismans for horus, Alchemist with angel is always handy against horus.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs