Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I dont think this is a bug or needs to be fixed. If you read the description for Perfect Immunity, it states that it prevents other buffs from being removed. So it SHOULD prevent the talisman from removing buffs. I believe the way around PI is to "steal" buffs. I think that stealing isnt removing, so it isnt prevented by PI....But thats just a guess. Maybe that is the bug that needs fixing.

Seriously people.... why cant we all just READ. Read the move descriptions, read the talisman effects, read the passives... READ THE DAMN EVENT RELEASES. I cant even count how many people I see on here and on facebook asking the dumbest questions about things that are already clearly defined with a few minutes of reading.

/end rant
    Good point about stealing vs. removing. I think your guess is right. I know in the options on the homescreen in the upper right, there are descriptions, I havent read the perf. immunity one in a long time. I will give it a re-read.
    There are so many things to remember now, plus, sometimes the description for talis or passives are a little vague. But I understand what you're saying. Whenever something new happens, we gotta read the news feeds, LOTB tuning updates and event release info, check the challenges & achievement screens... then proceed with event. It's good to get prepared before rushing into things. As far as peeps on Facebook (B!tchbook).... I'm not even going to talk about it. LoL
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-13-2019 at 02:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Kaz - are we still on track for seeing this update "later this week" (presumably today)?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Kaz - are we still on track for seeing this update "later this week" (presumably today)?
    That is the goal. But each release is an adventure, so we'll see how it goes

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

-Kaz
    Awesome, thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    "Post of the Navigator " ☝️

(LoL) 😁

OS
    iOS

-Kaz
    Hey Kaz I’ve an important question for ya.
    See how people are talking about stealing vs removing effects and wondering whether they’re different and how they will work against perfect immunity?

Well what I wanna know is sort of related—what’s the difference between DAMAGE “invulnerability” to a certain type; vs “immunity” to DAMAGE of a certain type? Are they different? Because I’ve seen both of these in skill descriptions. I’m not talking about immunity to an effect. I’ve seen the words “immunity to physical damage” and “invulnerability to true damage” as an example. Inquiring minds want to know. Also when will the Gauntlet bug involving being able to use Lords of Light every battle when there is supposed to be no refresh and no duplicates going to be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your time and reply to these matters!
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 09-14-2019 at 12:45 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Hey Kaz I’ve an important question for ya.
    See how people are talking about stealing vs removing effects and wondering whether they’re different and how they will work against perfect immunity?

Well what I wanna know is sort of related—what’s the difference between DAMAGE “invulnerability” to a certain type; vs “immunity” to DAMAGE of a certain type? Are they different? Because I’ve seen both of these in skill descriptions. I’m not talking about immunity to an effect. I’ve seen the words “immunity to physical damage” and “invulnerability to true damage” as an example. Inquiring minds want to know. Also when will the Gauntlet bug involving being able to use Lords of Light every battle when there is supposed to be no refresh and no duplicates going to be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your time and reply to these matters!
    It's intended that Perfect Immunity prevents beneficial effects from being stolen or removed until / unless Perfect Immunity is removed.

Damage Invulnerability includes the 3 status effects: Physical, Magic, and True Block. Damage Immunity is an innate effect that some characters and talismans have, which grants the same benefits but are not actual status effects. They are considered passive or talisman effects.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    It's intended that Perfect Immunity prevents beneficial effects from being stolen or removed until / unless Perfect Immunity is removed.

Damage Invulnerability includes the 3 status effects: Physical, Magic, and True Block. Damage Immunity is an innate effect that some characters and talismans have, which grants the same benefits but are not actual status effects. They are considered passive or talisman effects.

-Kaz
    So.. new game data just now, any changes we should know about?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    When I fight against a team with Raven Witch I use a team with a toon with Trooper Talismans and a toon with the talisman which gives immunity on true damage to the whole team (don't know the name of talismans).
    The Raven Witch would do her attack for years without stopping if she would have no fury attack.
    This is never working as intended...
    I got this situation today: Raven Witch of defense team wasn't able to do fury attack (blocked?) and did her basic attack on and on. Only sollution was to quit this fight.
    This is stupid game design of a developer who doesn't know and test his own developed items. This is not the only bug (or wrong game design), but nothing happens. Instead of solving bugs more and more unfinished items were developed only to make us believe that we need this new stuff so hard, so we put more and more money into this game.

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    After 20 years in software industry I can say this is the shortest and most accurate description I have ever read about releasing new software version.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan