Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Hopefully they get rid off the skill shard per week limit.
    This would help tremendously with the development/exploration of new characters as players get more invested into the strategy of PVP

OS
    iOS
    I would play if i had access to it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I am playing PVP only for souls ( although I haven't got anything good so far) and for skill shards, there is a lack of interest on PVP by my troopers part. Ten of them are in the list but none is playing. Mmm I don't known if this feature will interest everyone.
    Just anecdotal, but seems to be a drop off in activity this week. Holidays? Newness wearing off?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    A stat advantage to the team going second was mentioned - I think that's a great idea. Could also give them perfect hits for a round; probably not needed on the players end but would help the AI tremendously
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    This would help tremendously with the development/exploration of new characters as players get more invested into the strategy of PVP
    Unlikely going to happen due to fairness with non Beta players.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Unlikely going to happen due to fairness with non Beta players.
    Yes, the restrictions makes sense now for that reason. My hope is the restriction is removed when the global launch happens.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Just anecdotal, but seems to be a drop off in activity this week. Holidays? Newness wearing off?
    All of them are active players, badges from all. Only they don't play PVP,.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    All of them are active players, badges from all. Only they don't play PVP,.
    Right - that's what I'm saying. PvP activity slower this week.

I've been playing quite a bit, though right now the time/Ironite required to take on Pizza Friday is not worth the investment for one extra skillshard (don't need souls - just one more Pyro soldier to delete!).

So a couple things that would be useful in this beta

1) Restructure the rewards. Make each of the top five slots incremental. Cause I have little impetus to play as #2 gets the same rewards as #5. Yes I'll rack up Iron coins, but right now there is little to purchase with them with the restrictions. Ironite is the more valuable resource. I'll play here and there for fun or if there is a threat to drop from top 5, but otherwise no real point.

2) Let more people into beta testing! I respect the developers are trying to keep the whiners at bay and make sure they deliver a "wow" product that's as good as it can be. But from recent posts there are a number of players tired of waiting and as long as this is presented as "beta - changes will be made" it would be good to let more people in. New players would get to enjoy PvP - Developers would make money (and maybe hire another programmer) - existing PvP players would get new names to attack as opposed to feeling like an ass attacking the same people over and over

3) Limit revenge sooner rather than later! Though I have to admit - this week there has been a lot less back and forth - possibly correlated to the overall apparent decrease in PvP activity.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

For those out of the beta

Farm, farm and farm more. You'll need A LOT of talismans, upgrades and else to build various temas and defenses.

Wish I had farmed more instead of betting the lotto in LoL trying to get rare souls...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    For those wondering here was the haul from getting the eternal rank last week:

Legendary shard - sentinel soulless demon ( not my first second or third...)
    3 x gunner / assassin souls - assassin pyro soldier, assassin axis soldier, and assassin undead axis soldier.

I actually didn't have the pyro soldier so I'm happy I received something new. Given the time and resources, these chances are hardly worth it. Looking at this week, pizza friday is over 4K points, bravo sir! I hope you have better luck then I did.