Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Wow 1000 batles in 6 days in no possible for me (need too much time) but i find that the rewards are still nice for 400 battles...
    Love to see the garanteed fragments!
    dje-8079

This is the most bugged I've ever seen the arena.

I've had multiple times my toons trigger counters for no reason, effectively allowing me to double-attack.

I've seen the same against me (this is less fun).

I've had crashes due to resurrecting toons.

I land perfect attacks, the screen freezes slightly, then either tells me "late" or nothing at all and just gives the lower value.

I just recently had a battle where I couldn't res either of my dead toons (with Clair's skill) despite neither of them dying to permadeath. Used Clair's fury move later on in the same battle and one of them came back.

My thorns are no longer causing damage on a consistent basis. I know they were nerfed slightly, but they're downright ignored at this point.

You really need to co-ordinate your events with your updates - you are going to have a lot of frustrated players this month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    You really need to co-ordinate your events with your updates - you are going to have a lot of frustrated players this month.
    TBH I really think they are coordinated. With all this bugs much more ironite is needed for the rewards. As said in the update-thread devs cannot be such retards to release such a buggy version.

OS
    iOS
    1000 battles in 6 days not possible without spending ironite and refilling. I've been playing since September... using all SOW as I get them and often refilling at times... I've completed under 600 battles in 2 MONTHS, let alone 1000 wins. asking for 1000 is 6 days .. you might as well put a badge on the event achievement and allow someone to purchase that outright for cash.. that's what you're asking. -- Just another way to reward the select few people who got VHE (seriously.. top pf PVP is NOTHING but VHE)

"Charge begins" must refer to a credit card charge in this instance.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2017 at 01:25 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    While VHE is great for defense to get a decent amount of holds he is not required to win a lot of matches on offense. I have used just Visions Eddie for about a month now and think he is by far one of the most underrated Eddies out there. When thorn were running rampant I didn't even notice because I had a strategy around them and they almost never caused me an issue.

As a community what some people will do if they don't care about the arena awards is set your defense as one lone Eddie. What this does is two-fold. It keeps your rank lower so you only play lower tiered players and also helps the community by giving others free wins. Just something to think about.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    And also think about... the top 15 players all using VHE for attack.... seriously.. all of them. Wonder why???

Never said you MUST have VHE to win a match. I've done fantastic with just good old GRE... but I'm aware top 50 spots are pretty much reserved for VHE owners. There may be an odd Navigator Eddie in teh bunch.. but on the whole it's all VHE.

And the lone Eddie is a method of easy attack wins in order to collect Iron coins, and thus eternity fragments. Don't kid yourself, those "lone Eddies" aren't doing anything "for the community" they are self-serving. They've got lvl 100 fully sharded full talisman toons... so they can pretty much beat anyone below level 900... and the lone Eddie ensures they stay among those ranks.

I guess... without spending any cash.. that's about the only way anyone's going to get 1000 wins in 6 days. I'll anticipate a rash of lone Eddie's appearing.

Understand it's not the player's fault they have VHE and use him.. heck I would. It's the developer's fault for making such a powerful, all encompassing character impossible to get while at the same time releasing "event exclusive" characters 2 weeks after the "evert" is over.. that's exclusivity???? ... Apparently they only see "exclusivity" when they think of VHE.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2017 at 01:58 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Damn it. Guess I'll go for the 400. As rare as 4 and 5 * characters are right now.

WorldWide depends on the tour at the time
    OS
    iOS
    "The Charge Begins!" Campaign!
    The trooper has come home!

1000 Battles till the end! and rocking out to The new live Chapter how cool is that ?
    Devil Horns Up!
    All Hail the Frog!!

OS
    iOS
    Well, 750 fragments for a 4* toon, with the most common drop being a whopping TWO fragments... this toon will be quite hard to obtain! He looks interesting, especially his power ability.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    I am thinking you are confusing what the 1000 wins means. What you do on defense is meaningless for this event. So again I don't think it matters for this event if you have VHE or not.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.