Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone know where to farm to get 4* blue runes consistently? I am farming only Game of Death madness as almost every late-game player, runes i got mostly yellow and purple ones which is normal. And sometimes i got 5 x 3* blue rune drops also, but thats not enough. I got quite good loot there no complain. But i have a lot of blue talismans to level up to 5. It's quite hard to level blue talismans to 5* with 3* blue runes, and i don't want to spend other color runes for less level up and future upgrades. Any recent experience?
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-03-2016 at 01:42 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Does anyone know where to farm to get 4* blue runes consistently? I am farming only Game of Death madness as almost every late-game player, runes i got mostly yellow and purple ones which is normal. And sometimes i got 5 x 3* blue rune drops also, but thats not enough. I got quite good loot there no complain. But i have a lot of blue talismans to level up to 5. It's quite hard to level blue talismans to 5* with 3* blue runes, and i don't want to spend other color runes for less level up and future upgrades. Any recent experience?
    sorry no idea, since i didn't count them. i would imagibe bettlefield madness would be the place to farm them since blue runes drop there. but that's onla a guess.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone got a single skill shard in the halloween event? and I mean by farming not the first time.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Does anyone got a single skill shard in the halloween event? and I mean by farming not the first time.
    None here.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    I serious doubt it
    Not even seen a assassin/gunner soul
    Used over 6k sands played for over 60 hours

Personally think this event was a massive con

OS
    iOS
    As posted in another thread, I feel we are looking at the wrong issue. The real premium loot appears to be the regular runes. I ran out last eve finally after 20 some odd talismans taken to level 50. Upgraded 3 talismans since to 5*, and don't have enough runes to get one to level 50. I don't know what else to say. I'm about done playing.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Bingo. ^^^^^. No power up runes is the hardest part of the game. I can get talisman to 50 and players to 100 now, but I'll be damed if it doesn't take over a week to power up a single talisman.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    As posted in another thread, I feel we are looking at the wrong issue. The real premium loot appears to be the regular runes. I ran out last eve finally after 20 some odd talismans taken to level 50. Upgraded 3 talismans since to 5*, and don't have enough runes to get one to level 50. I don't know what else to say. I'm about done playing.
    i think this is a temporary issue. at the time the thread was created, the3* runes were the main bottleneck. at this time the 2* runes and the normal runes are the problem. but i bet after the next tuning update, the 3* runes will be the rarest again.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think this is a temporary issue. at the time the thread was created, the3* runes were the main bottleneck. at this time the 2* runes and the normal runes are the problem. but i bet after the next tuning update, the 3* runes will be the rarest again.
    It's not as there are too many items. There will always be a bottleneck. As I said in another thread some sort of "Alchemist" where you can swap for gold or 3:1 to a different color would be a solution. Even if you always get the wrong color farming you still can evolve through exchanging stuff.

OS
    iOS
    It's crap is what it is. They promised this was fixed, they told us gold would be the bottle neck. I'm not buying it this time. They're trying to please the masses by moving the bottle neck. It looks as though they are trying to prevent us from advancing. The drop rate increase of the 3* evo runes was a whitewash. You can't tell me this is a difficult thing to code, I've coded some basic stuff before. They've had 2 or 3 small updates since. This is simply a waste of time.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.