Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I stand up for Corrupt General too.

Yes, he have that %30 stun chance and very expensive power move (costs 7) with seal (which will take lot of turns to take advantage with Mystic Eddie)

But on the other hand CG is not only toon have debuff in his basic move.
    With all new game meta you have to sacrifice a lot (i mean a TON) from team attack power for applying that %30 chance Stun.
    Stun is not that dangerous with all that Immunity Talismans going around nowadays.

If he was even hitting between 4000-5000 k, it would be fair enough.
    But 2000-3000 k AOE on a maxed 5* char (14 Skillshards) is something that only we can see on some 1* - 2* toons.
    (and i am sure most of them hit harder when maxed)

And some 3* & 4* toons hit way much harder with good skills.
    As a long time player, i can easily say CG is out of balance about being very fragile.

One last thing, if a lot of people are using him - it doesn't always mean everyone is happy about it.
    I believe low-mid game ranks is are big part of player population - and if a low-mid game player gets a CG, of course they will use him.
    But problem is he is 5* class and hardly seen on PVP top ranks.With his current state, i can't see him as a 5*.
    Practically, he is 4* in my eyes.

My 2 cents.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Look again. Mcr is nerfed to 65%
    Too bad about MCR...she will lose some of her value in PvP.

Can someone though please explain the changes to the W/A NBoLs? Do they not remove beneficial effects 100%? I am confused by the verbiage on the tuning notes (stats and skill balancing).

Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    I'm pretty close to giving up on this game after this bizarre response from Sparton

- Sparton, will Vampire Hunter Eddies "Claim" skill be fixed to properly heal all allies?
    We don't have a fix for that yet. Kaz says he'll double check the data and see if there's something we're missing, but the way that skill is supposed to function is fairly unique, so it may not be a fix we can do without involving a programmer. -

"Involving a programmer"??? Do you not have an on staff programmer?! So admittedly, a character will stay not functioning properly, but characters people use (and are not upset with) are getting adjusted? 12 sands of time Talisman level won't drop new or rare talismans but can be bought for absurd prices in the store?

Every month something is sort of fixed, left unfixed, randomly changed, scaled, increased, decreased, etc.
    Still plenty of random error messages, crashes and bugs...

This isn't a battle or strategy game, it's an elaborate slot machine game. Pull the lever, watch the lights flash, see what you've won. Repeat.

Can't overthink this mess anymore...

OS
    Android
    If I understood correctly, the "Lower DEF" effect will remove 100% of the BASE def, and the chance of removing all beneficial effects will be lower (75%), however i wonder if this chance will be affected by the bonus effect chances provided by maxing the skill and therefore still giving them the ablity to remove buffs

For MCR, will her base % be 15% and sharding her will still improve it by 50% or base 50% and sharding provide 15% to reach 65%
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

OS
    iOS
    Reading these tuning notes makes me not want to use skill shards on anyone. You guys make it so difficult to max a characters skills, then change them regularly. Either leave the characters alone or make skill shards easier to get. It's ridiculous.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Reading these tuning notes makes me not want to use skill shards on anyone. You guys make it so difficult to max a characters skills, then change them regularly. Either leave the characters alone or make skill shards easier to get. It's ridiculous.
    That's y some of us have 50+ in stock! Imagine if u weren't in forum & had to figure out what's goin on by urself!!! Stop screwing with the toons! Pay more attention to what ur releasing!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Actually this is all part of their plan...keep changing toons so people have to keep spending $ to build em up! Be like me & DON'T SPEND SHIT!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I have 30 skill shards and 120K trooper points sitting around for this very reason. I suppose change is good in a game like this, I'd just like to see all of this energy that is put into tuning focused elsewhere. I'm just riding out the storm with the sharded characters I have. If there's one I really like, I'll invest in them, but there's no sense in trying to keep up with the latest character changes by sharding the latest toy every week.

One thing I do like is that NF has at least acknowledged that natural 5 star characters should be worth their rarity. I remember the days where there were many 2 and even 1 star characters that were just as powerful (e.g. PSS, Imp). Natural 5 stars should be naturally better than other characters and I think they've made a lot of good improvements in that over the last few months.

It's a tough situation NF got themselves into, because all of this tuning is focused strictly around PVP. PVP is great and more fun than I'd though it would be when first intorduced. However, PVE has been put on the back burner for so long, they're going to have to introduce a whole new style of play to make it fun again. I think my biggest fear is that when BNW finally comes out, most people will have it beat in a week's time. Then we'll have to sit around for another year waiting for Night City.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Actually this is all part of their plan...keep changing toons so people have to keep spending $ to build em up! Be like me & DON'T SPEND SHIT!!!
    I don't and I wouldn't recommend anyone spend on it at the moment. I've put a little money into it in the past but not much. I find it hard to spend on mobile games because they almost always end up dead and gone. It's not like old console games where you can pick them up 20 yrs later and play them again.

If the devs start putting the effort into fixing bugs and advancing new content that they are into tuning and the store, then maybe I'd invest small amounts again. But right now I don't even know where they're trying to go with it. Pvp is fun but I'd like to continue the story, or have new dungeons or even new event levels. it seems all the emphasis is on pvp these days. pvp that's broken in numerous ways.

Also, small mistake in the store scam

Name:  IMG_1064.JPG
Views: 496
Size:  42.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1065.JPG
Views: 473
Size:  52.6 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
    I have 30 skill shards and 120K trooper points sitting around for this very reason. I suppose change is good in a game like this, I'd just like to see all of this energy that is put into tuning focused elsewhere. I'm just riding out the storm with the sharded characters I have. If there's one I really like, I'll invest in them, but there's no sense in trying to keep up with the latest character changes by sharding the latest toy every week.

One thing I do like is that NF has at least acknowledged that natural 5 star characters should be worth their rarity. I remember the days where there were many 2 and even 1 star characters that were just as powerful (e.g. PSS, Imp). Natural 5 stars should be naturally better than other characters and I think they've made a lot of good improvements in that over the last few months.

It's a tough situation NF got themselves into, because all of this tuning is focused strictly around PVP. PVP is great and more fun than I'd though it would be when first intorduced. However, PVE has been put on the back burner for so long, they're going to have to introduce a whole new style of play to make it fun again. I think my biggest fear is that when BNW finally comes out, most people will have it beat in a week's time. Then we'll have to sit around for another year waiting for Night City.

i was thinking the same thing as we both typed these posts
    MrFreeze-6530