Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    This is tedious - or I have terrible luck.
    Could be both

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Thanks Dutch. Again, that's what I had believed was the case for a while but I began to doubt this because I have only one 3* rainbow evo shard in my inventory and I've been exclusively grinding the higher tier dungeons for about 4 days. The drop rate really sucks for me. I won't be upgrading anything for weeks (even if I continue to grind like a manic).

It seems to be only me that is suffering from this bad luck I guess.

>>> UPDATE <<<
    Okay, I got one in the Time Rift Dungeon level IX... I will stop whining about this now. Thanks for verifying this. I'm glad that I'm at least grinding the right stone now.
    don't worry you will find them in the dungeon, but the droprate is small, but not unfair small IMO. i got 3 today and 3-4* yesterday. i'm playing level 10 and refille with sand of time everyday once. so all in all, it's possible to push chars to 5* if you put enough energy in it. my problem are the f****** evo-runes and the talismans itself, the won't come in an appropriate number :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    are you sure, that you don't confuse the 3* evo-runes for talismans and the and the 3* evo-shards for characters? i'm pretty sure, that you cannot find 3* evo-shards (for character devolopment) in any normal level anymore. you can find them exclusively in the dungeons and in the secret levels. the lowest i found them in the dungeon was at level 7. but i'm sure, that every stage, that drop 3* shards in any colour will drop also the rainbow ones.
    indeed we're talking about the 3* evo "rainbow" ones, like the OP said in the first post

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the input, everyone.

Also, has anyone noticed that Ass and War Dungs have extremely poor drop rates compared to other dungeons, or is it just me?
    Played every stage from V to X today, and the best loot I got was x2 two star red evo shards. Some 1* rainbow shards (but no higher), a couple of regular souls, some red soul shards. That's all.

Yesterday's and today's drops seem much worse than on Sunday and before. Is it possible that due to certain features being disabled in these dungeons (I heard that some people experienced bugs with the special abilities of the bosses), the devs also nerfed the droprate?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Thanks for the input, everyone.

Also, has anyone noticed that Ass and War Dungs have extremely poor drop rates compared to other dungeons, or is it just me?
    Played every stage from V to X today, and the best loot I got was x2 two star red evo shards. Some 1* rainbow shards (but no higher), a couple of regular souls, some red soul shards. That's all.

Yesterday's and today's drops seem much worse than on Sunday and before. Is it possible that due to certain features being disabled in these dungeons (I heard that some people experienced bugs with the special abilities of the bosses), the devs also nerfed the droprate?
    i think it's pure luck. my drops were okay yesterday and today, but they were really bad on sunday. i don't think that they changed something this time ,-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

It's crap. To the point that I'm about done with the game.

What's the point of playing when you never gain anything or advance? It seems absurd to play for two weeks and MAYBE you can upgrade ONE talisman to level 50.

A normal game, you could work on upgrading your characters and their abilities while waiting for new content to be released. This game seems to be, play the same levels, never getting ahead, and maybe one day you'll gain some small achievement in between the massive bugs and crashes.

OS
    Android
    Whoah, after something like 40 lvl VIII matches I finally got a single 3* rainbow evo.
    Now I can die happy!

On a serious note, this really isn't much of an incentive... It's rather tedious and discouraging IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Whoah, after something like 40 lvl VIII matches I finally got a single 3* rainbow evo.
    Now I can die happy!

On a serious note, this really isn't much of an incentive... It's rather tedious and discouraging IMO.
    Exactly my point

The Drop rate in the Magus Dungeon is awful...jus one 3* rainbow shard and not even one Blue 3* shard, NOT EVEN ONE!! in 40+ plays...
    They commits suicide with the drop rate decrease....

OS
    Android
    1 blue 3* and 3 3* rainbow in 60 runs, just awful.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹