Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    @Leviathan, now you are here. I had a battle where I revived my AoS with Clair's fury. Opponent has a green Harpy equipped with strike which proc'ed. Result - game hung.
    In another battle I used AoS's powermove and taunted an Asta with perfect immunity (fate talisman)

At last, a question. In my trooper list some of my troopers name are yellow, and I don't meen the 3 new ones. Is it indicating that they have used my champ or maybe that they are online?
    I'll send this along to the team and get them to look into it further.

Also, that yellow display on your Trooper's names is actually a display error. Only the NPC troopers should be yellow. We're working on solving this.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    We are definitely aware of this bug, and it's another one we will be addressing in our upcoming hotfix.

Some players have reported getting around this bug by playing a campaign level with a Trooper, and then re-entering the Arena.
    Thank you Leviathan. It started working for me and I didn’t know why, until I read your explanation just now. I did play the Campaign with some Troopers, so this work around did its magic for me.

Thanks for your post and keeping us informed, much appreciated!

OS
    Android
    I'll send this along to the team and get them to look into it further.

Also, that yellow display on your Trooper's names is actually a display error. Only the NPC troopers should be yellow. We're working on solving this.
    Yeah, back into the game I noticed that no trooper had yellow name, untill I had scrolled all through the list and seen the 3 new ones. When scrolling back it was - 3 yellow, 10 white, 3 yellow, 10 white, 3 yellow......

OS
    Android
    We'll need a little more information to look into this one. The next time this happens, if you could send a description of the characters you were using, and where the freeze occurred this will allow us to investigate further. If you could get a screenshot, that would be very helpful!
    Okay so every day, I grind A Matter of Life and Death on Madness to get my troopers going, and I use Navigator Eddie, Magus Undead Rescuer and Angel of Fear. I've had a couple freezes today using Trooper Eddie as my lead. When it freezes it tends to happen in the middle of an attack or when proceeding to the next stage. Usually I would just wait for a bit and it would unfreeze but on the last two occasions I've waited a long time and it would stay frozen, forcing me to force close and restart the game. I haven't played since the 5:00 reset (I live in Mountain Time) due to today being Thanksgiving and all, but if it freezes again I'll take a screenshot and post it here.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Has there been any NF response to the loss of daily achievement rewards. It is 100% happening and seen it now for two days. Not that major but I think if everyone is suffering this (are you all?) then we should all get back what we should have received for completing the daily cycle? Not major at all but really guys you should consider some kind of apology in the form of some SoT, Ironite etc for each day we have not had our rewards?

Again, it can wait but still no fix for crimson dog - not bothered when t comes but would like to know it is coming at some point.

Still not sure Prisoner works as it should and like others AoF is 100% not working as it should all the time and it does result in PVP losses.

Still seeing the WUR attacking his own team and also still seeing NBOL doing the same too though not always for sure - I think it is when there is a blocker in the team too but people must be noticing this as only seen one today where this happened.

VHE fury still getting the odd crash though again not all the time and not often at all.

I have not had a PVP crash today yet - all has been fine so far. Only one PVTE crash in PVE this morning. Someone lost their badges, not sure who!

On an unrelated note is Cyborg Monday still happening on Monday? He is my most sought after Eddie and I will cry rivers (not literally) if this is not attainable in a way where the game does not crash (please not a BNW event) then there will be a mini (one person) uprising in Scotland....FREEEEDDDDOOOOMMMMMM!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Had no problems with the dailies, claimed them all the last two days.
    gameplay runs smoothly so far too. Except for the victory screen hangs in pvp
    two days ago no bigger problems since.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Had no problems with the dailies, claimed them all the last two days.
    gameplay runs smoothly so far too. Except for the victory screen hangs in pvp
    two days ago no bigger problems since.
    It must be just some of us losing the dailies - I can claim them no bother but if I log out and log back in the claims are gone. I checked twice over last two days and logging out seems to lose the ironite you gained. If it is just some of us then there is something weird going on.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    It must be just some of us losing the dailies - I can claim them no bother but if I log out and log back in the claims are gone. I checked twice over last two days and logging out seems to lose the ironite you gained. If it is just some of us then there is something weird going on.
    don't claim them, wait till the daily reset and they will be credited automaticly and they will not disappear again. kamuz shared this hint and it works 100% for me.
    but some kind of apology in form of ironite sow and sot would be customer friendly .

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Experienced some freezes today in PvP, even a silly one - when I've tested my own defense and had to restart the app - soooo... how about a compensation in a form of Iron Coins??
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    If you believe you did not get rewards for any kind of challenge, you should send a ticket to Support via the in-game button and they can check your transaction history.

I would recommend only doing so if you believe you actually are missing rewards, though, as swamping the CS team with tickets slows down response time for everyone.
    hi sparton

Another day another missing all daily rewards, tickets all days but no news from support
    I play all troopers all days.