Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    I'm running Radiant and Warlord. Mimic and Resistance work well to.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I got Musashi on my second heroic mythical thrown in, I had thought it was a bit rough not coming on the first Mythical given the 50/50 odds, but after reading back through this thread I'm kinda lucky!

I did not know Musashi had 6 x colourless talisman slots, has anybody got recommendations for good talisman combo's?
    Hey rags, congrats on getting Musashi!
    I wanted to comment about this toon after reading all the wondering going on in this thread.
    I got Musashi back in Sept. I could never have reached 2nd & 3rd place respectively, in the Arena without him. Musashi efffin' ROCKS !
    I use ANGEL / HEAL talismans. Since his passive allows No Silver effects, the Angel talis removes everything else. He stays clean (unless prisoner disables, then his silver will stick and stay it's duration or until cleansed), and he can cleanse everything from self and All allies (silver and regular), while also adding perfect hit, lifestyle & spellvamp, then gets another turn. His hits are pretty good, but he attacks and REMOVES EVERY BENEFICIAL EFFECT from a single toon. Even if it says the effect can't be removed. Trap has no affect on him. But removing counterstrike and revenge most likely will trigger it even though it's removed. I use this guy to heal and cleanse the team, while removing all buffs. I call him the captain of the team. He's a must have..... A Game Changer for me!
    Enjoy😁
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Congrats to all you that got him.

51 Heroic
    7 Heroic Legendary
    1 Heroic Mythical

....and no Mushashi. Got 4 more Hallowed Eddies though. (I just noticed I have fragments enough for another.)

Yeah.. cool.. hate RNG.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Edit : Oh well, its just a game..
    Last edited by chrismt; 03-21-2019 at 11:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Bakura that's good help, I have a trooper that runs eclipse on him, it seems to work ok, I had not seriously considered him in the arena, I was thinking he is a great daily to have for trooper runs and Gauntlet of course...
    If he is your captain of the team then what the hell does Eddie do? And what team mates would you run with him?

I will give those talisman combo's a try btw...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thanks Bakura that's good help, I have a trooper that runs eclipse on him, it seems to work ok, I had not seriously considered him in the arena, I was thinking he is a great daily to have for trooper runs and Gauntlet of course...
    If he is your captain of the team then what the hell does Eddie do? And what team mates would you run with him?

I will give those talisman combo's a try btw...
    Well, thanks to you I use the Desert Guardian (I kept reading on the forum here, how Stormseye kept mentioning you favor Des.Guard. as a blocker.) I've been using him with Ass. Banshee ( until they nerf her in the next update), and FFE. That's my attack team, my defense is different due to the AI not using them as I would.
    There haven't been too may teams I couldn't beat with that team, unless they have all the relics and are just too powerful.
    First I cleanse or heal if needed, then remove all buffs with Musashi ( he also weakens them with smite & ignite), then disable and punch with DG ( he's quite punchy), then I bring the hammer with FFE. The banshee is probably last just to add immunity. It's systematic, but it works.
    I just wonder about the teams w/ jacked up cosmic talis. I had someone wipe out my whole team in 2 hits, granted they both had critical strike, but felt like my relics weren't working and Banshee was already nerfed.
    Anyway, spent months using primordials w/ Musashi, but he was weak with no added def. & mr. from the talis. Then I realized that he had to be the main guy who couldn't be stunned or affected by negs in order to heal and cleanse the team. It seems so many teams just automatically put so much crap on you every turn, you gotta stay clean, survivability is everything. Plus they all steal buffs anyway, so I use talis w/ benefits that can't be removed, except Banshee and blocker have immunity so prisoner doesn't disable if enemy goes 1st. I use energy talis on FFE , Musashi's cleanse is 7 points. Hard to do each round with Alchemist & KP, etc, unless I'm stealing energy.
    Good luck, I look forward to playing you in the PvP, I'll look out for your Phantom Eddie!!!!! 😉

Btw, for all who read this, if we were playing poker.... I just showed all my cards. Lol
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-22-2019 at 05:49 PM.