Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I wouldn't count on any changes for him recently as the devs apparently "buffed" him recently... such a waste of 32 skill shards.
    You would be surprised, team was more receptive than you may think about those adjustments..
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    actually 32 skill shards for him is a joke, i'm waiting for a new rainmaker since a long time
    He don't have to be new... Just a buff like when VHE passed from laughing stock to a monster, wasn't much was just what's needed... If he can permakill even just to go with his look it'd already be that lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    You would be surprised, team was more receptive than you may think about those adjustments..
    Good to hear, usually when I suggest something they give me the cookie cutter response. However, I did suggest a buff to Cyborg Eddie's Scan and now it's in the patch notes so maybe they do listen
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Good to hear, usually when I suggest something they give me the cookie cutter response. However, I did suggest a buff to Cyborg Eddie's Scan and now it's in the patch notes so maybe they do listen
    They do listen... When it's in their agenda to buff a toon or when his useage stats are real low, unless played manually you can't even reliably PvE... Been months since I haven't used him in the arena, in more than a year there's only one meta where he was useful in PvP & it was tricky.. He's way overdue for some love in the opinion of many..if not everyone in a form or another it will happen someday it's inevitable

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    actually 32 skill shards for him is a joke, i'm waiting for a new rainmaker since a long time
    Yeah they REALLY need to make it worthwhile if you've invested all those. As it stands.. 32 SS and a character I never use because it never really got much better with the SS applied. Had I known going in.. Rainmaker would have been just before XMas Eddie on my "to skill shard" list. So many wasted skill shards...... sigh.....

To me.. he needs more base health..... really if he maxed at 10K HP rather than 6K he'd be WAY more useful.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The last time I had fun with rainmaker, his special stats were still ridiculously high. Back when you could just use his fury every turn. As much as I dislike all the character tuning, I’d welcome any positive changes to this guy.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    The new buffs being added are going to make him unstoppable.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The new buffs being added are going to make him unstoppable.
    Is it worth to spend the shards on him? What do you mean with "new" buffs? The new Eclipse talisman?

Edit: found it...you mean the July tuning, right?
    Last edited by URock; 07-02-2018 at 11:04 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Is it worth to spend the shards on him? What do you mean with "new" buffs? The new Eclipse talisman?

I am running max sharded as champ now, you are my trooper and can test drive him as is and after July buff-date to evaluate. Lotsa shards but really kicks wss with right support in arena. Destroys the ever present Prisoner with Primordials. His performance with Shroud is ok, but once removed buff he is weak and easily done. Balance with Guard tals building fury and adding much needed hp and Assassin set increasing attack&magic by substantial amount he runs nice. Boost yellow tals with plus 25% of hi fury also good with him. I am pleased, although currently no way top arena contender without update buffs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post

Yes, that's what I meant.

OS
    Android
    Update is live, let's test him \m/
    Last edited by URock; 07-04-2018 at 08:06 PM.