Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got Gunner Angel of Mercy for about 10 refills. It should be interesting combo with green angel.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the quick and detailed reply Stormseye! The seem to be very powerful then... Great but...pay to win?

--> Very important question to the devs:
    When and where will these* talismans be available in the future outside the shop??

*We had several new sets now in the past coming from rewards or the shop, like these energy-creating shields (still sitting on 2 of these, without any use without a third one), shadows, future etc.
    Will they rotate into the BNW drops? I assume not, but instead they will be available in the gauntlet, right? Or night city?

I think it would be a highly recommended and very welcome from your player base to give some insights into this topic. How long do we need to wait until we can complete unfinished sets and to farm these other powerful sets?
    I am somewhat OK with the idea that you can "shortcut" your way to rewards like talismans during events by paying. But making them completely exclusive for ca$h is very smelly...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I also wonder if they stack at all. So if you had all four in PVP with these on would that give an 80% more HP. Can you imagine that plus a 80% HP relic on the same team plus HP upgrades per class!?! Gulp. Saying that I faced a team today with a set on plus 80% relic general and 50-60 on each class as well - got them in the end but it took me by surprise and I was plain lucky at a couple of stages of the battle - like a sliver of my HP left so I was able to revive the team and that sort of thing.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I also wonder if they stack at all. So if you had all four in PVP with these on would that give an 80% more HP. Can you imagine that plus a 80% HP relic on the same team plus HP upgrades per class!?! Gulp. Saying that I faced a team today with a set on plus 80% relic general and 50-60 on each class as well - got them in the end but it took me by surprise and I was plain lucky at a couple of stages of the battle - like a sliver of my HP left so I was able to revive the team and that sort of thing.
    Sparton posted on this but long story short - The highest damage reduction will be used only. They do not stack. If you have an ally with Destiny Set (20%) and AGP (35%) you will only get the 35%. Likewise if you have all 4 allies with 4 full sets you still only get 20% reduction.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    --> Very important question to the devs:
    When and where will these* talismans be available in the future outside the shop??
    The various Talisman sets that have been featured in events will eventually be added as drops in existing content, purchases in currency shops (i.e. Troopers / Frontier Store), as well as future game modes (such as Gauntlet, Night City, Silent Planet, etc.)

Exact timeline still TBD, but you should start seeing some of the Talismans featured last year and early this year added within the next few months.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The various Talisman sets that have been featured in events will eventually be added as drops in existing content, purchases in currency shops (i.e. Troopers / Frontier Store), as well as future game modes (such as Gauntlet, Night City, Silent Planet, etc.)

Exact timeline still TBD, but you should start seeing some of the Talismans featured last year and early this year added within the next few months.

-Kaz
    That's good to hear! I've been waiting to get my hands on a set of Necropolis Talismans for some time now.

Destiny talismans are super good if you put them on Magus Lilith, she'll still get a buff if she receives blocked damage.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Well frag drop seem very minimal. Took me 6 SOT refills running LOL X to get enough frags for ONE G Bat.

6 SOT Refills (480 SOT total) at 30 ironite per = 180 ironite for 1 G Bat.

Cost just seems too high given I got only 4 rare souls, and 130 Lilith frags for all that SOT as well. Low gold payout per run making powering up the Bat costly in terms of gold usage.

Fairly decent character... but well.. not missing out by only getting one if you can't stack the damage reductions. And my guess is that passive of the G Bat only works once, even if you have 2 of them on the same team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Need to figure out a good green talisman set.
    Running Destiny + Warp (Ward) here.

Considering moving the Destiny off him though... but unsure if I have another toon I actually use that would benefit from them.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-05-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I thought maybe the Destiny set would work well on Magus Lillith but since she is only one I don't have cant test. Interestingly enough the bat will revive itself if it is first to die. I wonder what would happen with two?
    I haven't found another ally that would seem suited for the 4 blue set. PDK, Sentinel Undead Rescuer, Edward the Great? Really think it would do well on a blocker since Invincibility buff happens quite a lot. I will probably just keep them on the Bat. I just hit for 20k in PVP with bat with no offensive buff.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-05-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Well I was considering CG or Clairvoyant.. and I have the M Lilith, strongly considering that idea as well. There are actually quite a few which could use the 4 blues...Ed The Great, Carriage Rider, Storm Ed, SOL, GRE, Mystic, Wicker Ed, W or M Mayan, M Bat, M Corrupt or Undead Rescuer, G Lilith, A Corrupt Rescuer, M Droid, M dogs, ... just not sure yet.

Thing is I don't really use most of those in PVP, so I'll have to explore a new team, not merely a character.

SSE won't take 4 blue talismans. He has 3 Assassin slots.

And yep.. with skill shards and full power, he appears to be a decent addition. Certainly light years ahead of the Geminis
    Last edited by Yup; 06-05-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    CLANLESS