Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I’m confused , earlier in this thread it was suggested that we will need all the lords of light (as a prerequisite I’m guessing) to attain Dark Lilith anyway so choose which ever one you want. What am I missing? Is there a challenge to do or something? Where can I read up on this?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It's a new permanent long term achievement. Complete lord of light special dungeon 100 times with each fully awakened lord of light and you will gather 500 dark Lilith fragments. Guess that will earn you a dark lilith soul. Seems like that is gonna take a loooong time :'(

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I’m confused , earlier in this thread it was suggested that we will need all the lords of light (as a prerequisite I’m guessing) to attain Dark Lilith anyway so choose which ever one you want. What am I missing? Is there a challenge to do or something? Where can I read up on this?
    Hey Rags, you know about the Achievement to get her right?
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-54-15.png
Views: 718
Size:  365.6 KB
    Just saw a max awakened Lilith Nightmoon, so powerful and expensive.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-48-13.png
Views: 652
Size:  496.9 KB
    Her maxed statsName:  Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-53-23.png
Views: 561
Size:  452.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Thanks Edsel that’s fuckin expensive alright! I’ve still got two more Lord of lights to acquire too.... guess I should just coast this one and save up FC... I do see why people are using a lol in the lol level 14 now....

OS
    Android
    I was wanting to buy a set of sacred and maybe blight talisman. But am afraid to spend those falling angel frags. I know I am missing on using the LOL, but dont want to miss out on something in the end. It's the same story, buy a sure thing now or wait and see if you get screwed or rewarded. Just like door #2 on lets make a deal.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You got it ML, I say it all the time to myself... get used to not having everything, sometimes even a very fat wallet won’t guarentee you every character and the components to build them up to maximum strength.. but time wins in the end..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I was wanting to buy a set of sacred and maybe blight talisman. But am afraid to spend those falling angel frags. I know I am missing on using the LOL, but dont want to miss out on something in the end. It's the same story, buy a sure thing now or wait and see if you get screwed or rewarded. Just like door #2 on lets make a deal.
    I am having difficulty restraining now. My hunch is they will have more fallen angel fragments available during the final wave through soul opening, as in parts 1 and 2. They mentioned the initial LoL souls being available in the store later in the event, so getting more this way is likely. I am foregoing the Dark Lilith now only because I am suffering from Future FOMO, when we discover what the final wave contains and have no resources left to participate...working hard to avoid missing out and also keeping the wallet closed! I see max awakening all 5 LoL, then getting and max awakening Lilith Nightmoon, and then if Lucifer appears max awakening him too, and if the ??? Is something in addition to all of these HOLY SHITS how can all of these requirements be met within a reasonable time without buying packs from the store? And what's more they all will explode, they always do somehow, after Stormseye gets crafty and strategizes a way to outmanuver their awesome power. Oh what to do..

OS
    Android
    Pace yourself Edsel what else can we do? It’s become a challenge to keep ones head above water so to speak!
    I just awakened Raven Witch 2 x more levels with earnt rewards, pointless really, I should have saved em for the Assasin lol one day or the Dark Lilith if I’m ever so lucky..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Pace yourself Edsel what else can we do? It’s become a challenge to keep ones head above water so to speak!
    I just awakened Raven Witch 2 x more levels with earnt rewards, pointless really, I should have saved em for the Assasin lol one day or the Dark Lilith if I’m ever so lucky..
    Actually...... I think you put them in the right place..... for the time being.

Assassin LOL isn't THAT great with a Fury and no passive. You have to get him fully awakened for the passive to kick in. And While Dark Lilith is good.. awakening her rapidly isn't really that necessary. She's fairly strong with a good talisman set up when awakened just a couple times. Whereas.. Raven Witch kind of requires you to awaken her at least a couple times to get her strength back to where it was before they nerfed her.

I've got em all up to this point except S LOL. I can't yet feasibly find a place for M, A or G LOL.. they aren't bad characters, just don't work in as well for PVP A or D as what I'm currently using -- at least not until i can get them fully awakened and the passives kick in... and needing 500+ 3 star purple evo runes means.. it'll be a white.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-21-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What is everyone doing with thier awakening frags? Cashing for souls and random rewards or buying the packs?

Darn it I pulled 4 blue shardbornes. It's the same crap as the lilith RNG.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around