Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Great event.. day 1 and already have 3 Fenrir without spending any ironite or real $$. And haven't really broken into higher-end frag collections either. Y'all need MORE of these type of spend-free events more often.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Great event.. day 1 and already have 3 Fenrir without spending any ironite or real $$. And haven't really broken into higher-end frag collections either. Y'all need MORE of these type of spend-free events more often.
    As long as there are plenty of ways to collect hundreds of souls in-between these events!

I'm a little late on this sorry, but here are the event challenges and rewards. It seems like a pretty good sacrifice event from what I'm hearing. An additional 5 Devouring Souls (from frags) and 1500 Forged Frags from completing all the challenges, along with a few Assassin Awakening Shards.
    Name:  Apr-UnboundTerror.PNG
Views: 588
Size:  46.0 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-09-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Good event! Thanks! Also, Fenrir looks amazing against Odin, let's give it a go!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    As long as there are plenty of ways to collect hundreds of souls in-between these events!

I'm a little late on this sorry, but here are the event challenges and rewards. It seems like a pretty good sacrifice event from what I'm hearing. 10 Devouring Souls and 1500 Forged Frags from completing all the challenges, along with a few Assassin Awakening Shards.
    Name:  Apr-UnboundTerror.PNG
Views: 588
Size:  46.0 KB
    I don't mind because it's an event we can gain the highlight char by sac'ing, but it's the second event where we get 5 souls and not 10 from completing event achievements.
    It's still 2000 frags, but 400 frags/soul.
    I hope that you guys (NF) have not decided to change the number of souls each one gets for completing events

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    I don't mind because it's an event we can gain the highlight char by sac'ing, but it's the second event where we get 5 souls and not 10 from completing event achievements.
    It's still 2000 frags, but 400 frags/soul.
    Good catch, I'll go back and edit my post!

To earn those 5 event souls however, you'll need to do an Ultimate Sacrifice, and sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence. The Ultimate will give you an extra 6 event souls. 150,000 should get you at least one vortex, giving you another 4 souls. Depending how you reach that extra 100k after your Ultimate, you'll get anywhere from 6-to-22 more souls. So while it is only 5 from the event challenge rewards directly, you'll end up with 21-37 event souls by the time you've completed them all.

While we're talking about event souls, I would like to say much much I like the recent change of putting GoldRedTali Frags in with the event souls. Helps offset the costs of cracking them all open and gives everyone a chance at getting some nice cosmic talismans. Gives a reward to all players, even those who can't open enough to reach the other pity-soul thresholds. It's good.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-09-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Good catch, I'll go back and edit my post!

To earn those 5 event souls however, you'll need to do an Ultimate Sacrifice, and sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence. The Ultimate will give you an extra 6 event souls. 150,000 should get you at least one vortex, giving you another 4 souls. Depending how you reach that extra 100k after your Ultimate, you'll get anywhere from 6-to-22 more souls. So while it is only 5 from the event challenge rewards directly, you'll end up with 21-37 event souls by the time you've completed them all.

While we're talking about event souls, I would like to say much much I like the recent change of putting GoldRedTali Frags in with the event souls. Helps offset the costs of cracking them all open and gives everyone a chance at getting some nice cosmic talismans. Gives a reward to all players, even those who can't open enough to reach the other pity-soul thresholds. It's good.
    That's why I said I don't mind. I'll get the doggo just by sacrificing enough souls to free up some soul space in the BoS. But it's the second event in a row they give us 5 souls instead of 10. Admittedly they said it was a mistake they didn't give us 10 in the last event and gave us the remaining souls.
    But was it? Or is it a new normal?

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if the autoplay's ten-seconds waiting screen will eventually go back to three seconds?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Does anyone know if the autoplay's ten-seconds waiting screen will eventually go back to three seconds?
    Hopefully when they fix the server issues
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Only now I noticed that the sacrifice of the VI level (20k) - 4 souls; VII (50k) - 6. Why not 8 (at least)?
    I basically prefer to do V. I just wanted to understand the logic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Only now I noticed that the sacrifice of the VI level (20k) - 4 souls; VII (50k) - 6. Why not 8 (at least)?
    I basically prefer to do V. I just wanted to understand the logic
    On level V(9K) it is 2 souls.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan