Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I don't think Corrupt Rescuer is OP but I think she has one too many powers.

Reviving an ally with full health and granting Endure for all allies for two rounds is an excessive skill.

Her Titan Sheild every round means she can be very hard to take out first round if you go first. Do it first and I don't have a problem with teams with her in. Fail to do so or attacking other characters first and she brings them back to life is the problem. Gone from near victory to defeat because whom she revived and not being able to kill because of endure.

Take one of those skills away and i think she'll still be powerful and a danger but not have too many powers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I don't think Corrupt Rescuer is OP but I think she has one too many powers.

Reviving an ally with full health and granting Endure for all allies for two rounds is an excessive skill.

Her Titan Sheild every round means she can be very hard to take out first round if you go first. Do it first and I don't have a problem with teams with her in. Fail to do so or attacking other characters first and she brings them back to life is the problem. Gone from near victory to defeat because whom she revived and not being able to kill because of endure.

Take one of those skills away and i think she'll still be powerful and a danger but not have too many powers.
    There are many ways to stop her from using the power skill though. Stun, freeze, taunt, silence and seal will all prevent that skill, and Permadeath will prevent characters from being revived. Many ways to get around Endure as well. I don't think I have ever lost when attacking a team with Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. Teams with her can certainly require some more work and strategy.

Also, her powers are not very dependent on which team goes first, which I like.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    There are many ways to stop her from using the power skill though. Stun, freeze, taunt, silence and seal will all prevent that skill, and Permadeath will prevent characters from being revived. Many ways to get around Endure as well. I don't think I have ever lost when attacking a team with Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. Teams with her can certainly require some more work and strategy.

Also, her powers are not very dependent on which team goes first, which I like.
    plus void talismans can kill her shield.
    viking eddie (maybe the navigator, too) can steal her shield
    The best way to kill her is yet, as you said by taunt, freeze and stun. (combine a corrupt general and mummy eddie/ssd and she's dead)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    It does seem as though the Titan Shield of the GCR is a bit bugged though, as it reappears more or less at random. Sometimes it even refills during the same turn.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I would like to propose a suspect discussion on children of the damned. These are two premium characters (rare, high number of skill shards) which rarely make a PvP appearance. I purpose a slight change which could make them highly sought after.

Their basic abilities could be adjusted to grant a percentage chance for two immunities for allies. This would make it an option against stun teams who also have prisoner/blue bat. Sharding them up fully would give it a 50% chance to grant immunity for the team.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    I would like to propose a suspect discussion on children of the damned. These are two premium characters (rare, high number of skill shards) which rarely make a PvP appearance. I purpose a slight change which could make them highly sought after.

Their basic abilities could be adjusted to grant a percentage chance for two immunities for allies. This would make it an option against stun teams who also have prisoner/blue bat. Sharding them up fully would give it a 50% chance to grant immunity for the team.
    I wish they would, gunner cotd was always my second favorite after prisoner. Finally pulled it from a nautical soul and actually got 2 I've tried using it in various arena teams but it's just not viable against the tier 1 characters. Bummer because they are all so cool. I'm sure there will be a future meta change making them useful. Currently it looks good on paper, good abilities, but just lacks damage or something, seems to drag the team down. I've only played around with gunner. Don't own the warrior or assassin but could see how they'd be similar or worse off in pvp.

OS
    iOS
    Question about Grim Reaper Eddie - his slash attack has a 30% chance to reset. On a few occasions I have seen this thing trigger 3 times in a row. Is this supposed to happen?

I use Tail gunner Eddie religiously and his second chance attack has a 25% chance to reset (40% with skill shards like mine). Yet I have never, ever seen it trigger more than twice?
    So one or the other must not be working as intended. I personally think triggering a high damage attack 3 times is ridiculous. Can take down half a full health team in pvp with one blow using that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Question about Grim Reaper Eddie - his slash attack has a 30% chance to reset. On a few occasions I have seen this thing trigger 3 times in a row. Is this supposed to happen?

I use Tail gunner Eddie religiously and his second chance attack has a 25% chance to reset (40% with skill shards like mine). Yet I have never, ever seen it trigger more than twice?
    So one or the other must not be working as intended. I personally think triggering a high damage attack 3 times is ridiculous. Can take down half a full health team in pvp with one blow using that.
    fully agree he does 3x5kish damage and can retrigger 3-4 times. even if you put 100 skillshartds into him, this is way too much. strongest eddie when maxxed, way too stong if you ask me. he can even kill hight health greens, this should never ever happend.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I am glad it is not just me who is wondering if GRE might possibly be a bit OP? Some of the ones I encountered in PvP this week are horrific. I actually wondered at times if I screwed up by maxing out my CRE instead of my GRE?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    fully agree he does 3x5kish damage and can retrigger 3-4 times. even if you put 100 skillshartds into him, this is way too much. strongest eddie when maxxed, way too stong if you ask me. he can even kill hight health greens, this should never ever happend.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am glad it is not just me who is wondering if GRE might possibly be a bit OP? Some of the ones I encountered in PvP this week are horrific. I actually wondered at times if I screwed up by maxing out my CRE instead of my GRE?
    Indeed he is a foking mofo, and if he takes 28 shards or is a glasscannon are no arguments for me. Others take 20 to 25 skills and are glasscannons too, but are not this OP mess GRE is.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹