Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Indeed he is a foking mofo, and if he takes 28 shards or is a glasscannon are no arguments for me. Others take 20 to 25 skills and are glasscannons too, but are not this OP mess GRE is.
    many were screaming as the rainmaker did the insane true damage of 15-18 k, and most were agreeing that it was OP. he got fixed very soon. but doing 3-5 times approx. 15k = 45-75k magic damage is totally okay for some people because he is a 5* and need 28 skills to shine? (actually you only need 5 for slash). if i follow this logic: rainmaker is also a 5* and need 31 skills i belive so maybe he should so 100k damage per hit?

or the other mighty 5* skillshard hungry eddies like vampire hunter, vision eddie and pharaoh?

no, actually not only GRE he is clearly off...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    My point was not so much calling for a nerf but just checking if things are operating as intended.
    As it works now GRE seems to have the chance to reset on the initial strike and then reset on a reset and so on infinitely. Just seems off to me. Is there a limiter that was forgotten or is he intended to potentially reset infinitely?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    My point was not so much calling for a nerf but just checking if things are operating as intended.
    As it works now GRE seems to have the chance to reset on the initial strike and then reset on a reset and so on infinitely. Just seems off to me. Is there a limiter that was forgotten or is he intended to potentially reset infinitely?
    He can only reset up to 3 times.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    He can only reset up to 3 times.
    Only...lol
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Only...lol

Ugh, 10 character min per post, huh.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    iOS
    "He can only reset up to 3 times."
    Ok well that answers my question at least there is a limit. Thank you

That said I'll leave it up to the forum to chime in on whether or not they feel he is overpowered.

OS
    Android

Mummies invasion

On my "offence" list today, 10 out of 10 defending opponents were using MummyEddie.

Slightly suspect, i think.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android

Warrior Axis Bomber Boy

Hey Sparton, Kaz, Leviatien (whoever looks at this lol)

Can you guys put this char on the list and take a look for potential change/update? He's cool but should be a whole lot cooler... is a true damage char with really low MAG stat... seems like he should be closer in stats to Assassin ABB or Warrior Pyro... or is this intentional cuz it seems like someone got tired and hit "enter" on this guy....
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post

Can you guys put this char on the list and take a look for potential change/update? He's cool but should be a whole lot cooler... is a true damage char with really low MAG stat... seems like he should be closer in stats to Assassin ABB or Warrior Pyro... or is this intentional cuz it seems like someone got tired and hit "enter" on this guy....
    Not to mention his passive still seems to be a bit buggy where it often won't last for 2 turns for whatever reason─even in the absence of siege.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post

I don't mind his offensive stats, what the Assassin has more in Magic he lacks in Attack , so it evens out. It just makes him easier to buff with Attack up and harder to buff with magic up, that's fine for me. The red Talisman slot prevents him from two set boni, that might be intended or not. In the right team his passive is quite fun - if it works *wave at Tritium*. I already suggested to up it to the stated 35% of the Sentinel's description but that won't happen. The only thing I have an issue with is his Power Ability. With one enemy, or even with two if you target a specific one, the chances you are wasting a turn are higher than it doing something useful. (Given Silence to wrong enemy can be worse than no Silence at all, if that means the other enemy uses his ability almost certainly). One could argue that a higher chance is too powerful against a team of four (or even five in LoL). I would, however, propose to try something similar to Storm Eddies stun, which propability effictively increases the fewer enemies there are. Could be used for Tailgunner as well...

What of course is horrible is his AI for farming, using Silence way too much, but that's a different topic. Although I think we are wrong here anyway since the topic should be about too powerful chars, which is defintely not...
    Max-1851