Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    If you plan correctly and leave some talisman at level 39 and 49 then it doesnt cost much to complete the leveling missions. The big cost is evolving 15 4* talisman at 1mm gold and 135 3* evo runes. The 1mm gold is recouped from claiming the cosmic talisman with the gold idol as a bonus. Since you have 15 days to complete this event it cost less than 100k gold a day. Completing all missions earns you 150 ironite which offsets the gold expenditure so this event is gold neutral.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Where do you find 1/2 stars talismans?

OS
    Android
    Wickerman Isle, normal for 1* and hard for 2*.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Ouh yeah.., that's a good one.., leveling up Talisman is always good.

But to upgrade the cosmic talisman it's way too expensive.., would be good if we would evolve them only with cosmic runes and not with rainbow runes so overpriced for a level 2 Talis...

And the 5 Star Colorless runes.., why is it so fucking expensive to level up a 1* star Cosmic with 156k Gold to full level with 1x 5* Colorless.., but with 3x 2* its just only some 1k-10k gold? But we can get NO 2* colorless Runes anywhere?
    Last edited by Symbiote; 05-07-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Just doing some normal Wickerman Isle to get a batch of low level talisman and yes as soeone else said there is no auto play on it and is it me or does the boss wave attack first now - so long since I did this level but that never used to happen did it?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    So...another event to get another white T1 Cosmic Talisman? Awesome! I'm so excited!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you plan correctly and leave some talisman at level 39 and 49 then it doesnt cost much to complete the leveling missions. The big cost is evolving 15 4* talisman at 1mm gold and 135 3* evo runes. The 1mm gold is recouped from claiming the cosmic talisman with the gold idol as a bonus. Since you have 15 days to complete this event it cost less than 100k gold a day. Completing all missions earns you 150 ironite which offsets the gold expenditure so this event is gold neutral.
    Very good summary! We have about 5-7 weeks in between these events to prepare, which is good! I like micro-management, so this is fine for me.

The bigger concern is the fact that as the importance of 5-set Tallis increases, you also need good cosmics in order to complement them. The multi-level RNG for the cosmics produces a lot of scrap material (I have 7 comics so far, 6*T1, 1*T2, 4*white, 2*purple, 1*blue and none of these is really good enough in my opinion to be evolved). Without paying a lot of money (55€ for 2 cosmics!!! Up to 10 times to hit the slot machine really hard... 550 € ! WTF) you need a lot of luck and/or enough patience to open enough to get better* ones by fragments

*and better only means a higher Tier, they can still suck in terms of stats, stat combination and/or effect!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    So...another event to get another white T1 Cosmic Talisman? Awesome! I'm so excited!
    The problems aren't that they are T1.., the Problem is this overpriced crap and the not available possibility to evolve them.., if we have the resources just to evolve one the years are passing by.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...