Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The "empty" store appears very often to me, when a new event starts. I had a look at the event tasks... well, looks doable. But: I´m running SSS in Gauntlet and the event tab wants me to clear grade S... so, how shall I do this?? :/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by real_schweiger View Post
    The "empty" store appears very often to me, when a new event starts. I had a look at the event tasks... well, looks doable. But: I´m running SSS in Gauntlet and the event tab wants me to clear grade S... so, how shall I do this?? :/
    Probably have to wait for the gauntlet reset and grind the hell out of it

OS
    Android
    I'll do what ever aligns with whatever event or grinding I'm doing but I'm not going to put any extra effort into wasting time for talisman I'll never use.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    You know you can covert the snow frag to souls.. which drop evo runes, SOT, SOW, FC, Ironite, low-end characters, etc along with Blizzard frags... and enough Blizzard frags gets the dark elf AND something else... I've picked up a couple Red/Yellow T2/T3 cosmics from Blizzard frags.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The shop is back

OS
    Android
    thanks for info, i think that swirling sands pack is one of the best deals i've seen
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Hahah, I spent the last three days doing 1,000 event dungeon runs. And the day after I finish as Spend 3000 SoT event starts. What timing!

Still, 3000 is only 5 mega-refills. Could easily use that in LoL XI+ or one of the other dungeons. You know what, this could be a good time to pop a whole bunch of those Daily Dungeon keys!

While this one is for a cosmic snow talisman, and not the two cosmic characters from the last event like this, I think I prefer how this one is being run. You can still get a reward if you're only able to complete half of the challenges. Last time, you had to do all of them in each section to get the characters. This is much better, having both sides of the event reward the same fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thanks for info, i think that swirling sands pack is one of the best deals i've seen
    It's an interesting one hey. Hard to judge how much keys are worth, but it's certainly nice seeing a cheaper-than-usual pack full of things. Overall you'll get:
    8 x Trooper Key
    8 x Gangland Key
    8 x Infernal Key
    1,000 SoT
    100 SoW
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Yeah, that will be the point :/ I need to remember to battle the gauntlet at the last weekend of its term to not fall into these issues

Concerning the Arena task I lowered my defense, so meeting me will give you the gunner only reward easily (and makes me fall down to reach this goal, too)

Back to store I invested some of the snowflake frags into useful stuff but I´m still sitting on some rest, but the rewards for opening these souls are ok, so I run that christmas dungeon some more time and look what benefit I´ll gain from it.

Happy new Year to you guys, and a heavy new grinding this year

OS
    Android
    Gunner-only Arena against all these Moonchild-Teams is so fckg stupid. What noob is deciding those Events?
    BTW I got more and more DRAW results in arena. Boring waste of time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Gunner-only Arena against all these Moonchild-Teams is so fckg stupid.
    So is the "use power 3 times" since Moonchild blocks power abilities.

Great achievements for mid to lower players though I suppose. I mean if EVERY team didn't have Moonchild on it, then it wouldn't be so bad.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..