Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I think the SOB regen rate is fine. The time I spend in these battles is pretty long. So for me two or three battles a day is more than enough.

OS
    Android
    Well, I agree, this was a really nice surprise. since I don't have that many stability issues on my android phone it is time to say thank you to the devs. Yes, there are two time consuming events going on right now, but then again, every event is sort of time consuming, so there is no acutally good time to go live.

I think the game really moved in the right direction in the last couple of months, and after some conerns last fall I again really enjoy the time i spend in LOTB. So besides all the cirtisicm on the forum, here it is: THANK YOU DEVS!
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The thing I didn't like about this "surprise" was the timing of it. I mean really DO NOT LIKE. I know you're proud of this, but don't drop this when many people are already dealing with 2 events running at once with fairly high levels of participation required. It's just getting too much.

All that this sort of thing does is create player burnout, which will result in your player base shrinking.
    Considering that you only get 2 or maybe 3 runs a day. Not much burnout from me with this new content. However there's no desire to play it either. SOB is expensive and takes forever to refill, getting out of even F rewards seems impossible, and there are plenty of other things to do in this app (like spending all that time cranking out arena and cosmos for the grinding events going on right now) that actually provide rewards.

No burnout here, but for something they've been teasing and gloating about: 1/10. The only reason it's not 0? I haven't had any crashes yet
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm not a fan of your team/toons being locked out. I think that this could work, but differently. I'd suggest that once you finish an Odin level, your team is available again, similar to Gauntlet.
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    iOS
    Romeros Legion has hit Odin X and successfully killed him. Good job to all the others as well who hit it
    Want in on my LOTB Discord server? DM me on Discord: GC#6035

OS
    Android
    We need some clarification on raid points. Three different players playing Odin X, got three different amounts of points (400, 450 and 800). Even though two of them got almost identical damage output (500k, 2M and 2M). I'm not talking about 10%, but straight double points for one of us. How does that work ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The thing I didn't like about this "surprise" was the timing of it. I mean really DO NOT LIKE. I know you're proud of this, but don't drop this when many people are already dealing with 2 events running at once with fairly high levels of participation required. It's just getting too much.

All that this sort of thing does is create player burnout, which will result in your player base shrinking.
    I can understand your sentiment here. But Raid Boss is not a time limited thing like the events. As a separate entity, it is something that we could release when it was ready.

Ceeg

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    We need some clarification on raid points. Three different players playing Odin X, got three different amounts of points (400, 450 and 800). Even though two of them got almost identical damage output (500k, 2M and 2M). I'm not talking about 10%, but straight double points for one of us. How does that work ?
    Hey! I think we would need more information so I can get you a proper answer here. Are you able to send us a ticket with the three usernames and roughly the time of these battles? You can send them in a support ticket with *Attn: Ceeg* in the title and I will get it and get it checked out as soon as I can. Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    Romeros Legion has hit Odin X and successfully killed him. Good job to all the others as well who hit it
    Don’t mean to brag but Joms did it first
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Don’t mean to brag but Joms did it first
    What happens when you kill Odin level 10? Done? Dungeon resets? Just repeat play open levels for points?