Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For Devs: which levels have a better drop rate? Are all the same or last leves have better chances to find them?!?

OS
    Android
    Drop rates? You'll be lucky if the Devs even comment after the serve they've been copping, drop rates seem to change irrespective of level in my experience, this time they were good earlier but now that has backed off considerably.. almost likely the closer I get to the target the fewer frags are dropped...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    OS
    Android
    For Devs: which levels have a better drop rate? Are all the same or last leves have better chances to find them?!?

OS
    Android
    hahaha... "even better than the first time" what a joke, almost at level of "cyborg monday".
    I want to see the person who says that this event is better now than before.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    So many errors can’t even play the game this weekend. Server breaks every five minutes.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I'm not one to complain on here much because I like to think of a forum as a place of discussion and knowledge swapping and unfortunately the forums here are really starting to feel like that damned lotb Facebook page.

Being a daily player without breaks since about 2 weeks after launch I seen this game go through highs and lows. The first Immortal Soul event was nice and to me definitely the highest point in this game. It was a free for all for few days and it was good. I scored quite a few new Eddies back then like VHE, Viking and Shaman and also a few dupes.

I understand that from a business perspective this bonanza can't happen too often. From a player's perspective, a yearly event like the original Immortal Soul event is a great opportunity to hopefully round out the roster and get some high value bbq fodder. I would imagine that an event like that would be the one to get players to open their wallets. I had saved up a decent chunk of ironite for this event and was gonna put down 50$. I bought the Google play cards yesterday but thankfully didn't redeem them yet.

I just cant wrap my head around this. Wtf NF. Ive been a daily player for a long long time it feels like, I didn't spend a fortune like some but over time I definitely could have bought a few AAA games for the console with that money. I understand what it's like to not be able to have quite as much a workforce as one would like, and I've been trying to stay positive and not criticize to much but again...WTF NF. Spartan, Kaz and Michelle, I like you guys and the discussions (that were had in the past), but I don't get it.

This event was the biggest beef bone NF could throw this rabid metal hound, and now its more like a soggy Milkbone. 😖.

I'll use a bit more ironite, feel the drop rates, see how it goes. But if it's gonna go the way I think it's gonna go....fuck it . Might be a new farewell thread coming up soon.

WTF NF. Just...WTF.

Sorry for the rant guys, just really disillusioned right now. Thanks for reading.
    Eric

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    ... I see the the shit-dupe-posts coming :-)
    Nothing beats a good Shit-Dupe-Post ... NOTHING!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    80 SoT + 3 refills -> let's calculate 4 refills

-> 160 fragments
    -> 160 -10 (store / free) - 100 (50+50 from event reward) = 50
    -> 50 / 4 refills = 12,5 fragments per refill

Not worth it - not going for it - not even sure if I go for the 200 fights - maybe just auto troopers and call it a day ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Getting constant server errors so the game is more or less unplayable for me at the moment
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I have 255 immortal frags so far. Minus the event frags and free 10 frags to start with, after 500 or so SoT I have earned 45 frags from playing LoL. What the fuck is this drop rate?