Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Yeah but I have a funny feeling that come the next sentinel dungeon they'll remove them, I hope not though as it keeps the farming a little more exciting
    I read somewhere that they will remove it, but I really REALLY pray that they don't. The game has had enough problems already to remove one of the best bonus things it has. BUT... Ironite is the main source of income for the dev team, if they give it away so easily the players won't pay for it. Maybe they could reduce it to 15 instead of 25 or 28, but no less. The dungeons were supposed to be a place where we could get a lot of 3* evo-shards for us to be able to level up, but if we can't play them because of the huge amount of SoT we need to farm there (and even in the dungeons 3* drops are RARE), we're pretty much stuck back where we were.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Yeah but I have a funny feeling that come the next sentinel dungeon they'll remove them, I hope not though as it keeps the farming a little more exciting
    Sorry to inform but the Ironites are only for the 1st clearance...next sentinel event will have the stages cleared if you have cleared it before.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I was aware of the ironite not being rewarded come the next cycle but I hope they leave the rare souls in there as that makes it worth my while farming for them
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Talking about the rare souls, not the 25 ironite.
    Btw removing rare souls from the rift is orrible, in 2 weeks it will be the only reason to play it since if you don't have chars to evolve you don't need shards too.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Btw removing rare souls from the rift is orrible, in 2 weeks it will be the only reason to play it since if you don't have chars to evolve you don't need shards too.

Exactly my thoughts too
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    a really good point, when you have maxed out everything, why should you continue playing?

another point i wanted to answer is the randomness of the drops.
    if we assume that the dropchance of 3* evo-shards is 5% then you will get statisticly 5 3* shards, if you play 100 times. that means, that someone will get 0 while the other one will get 10 but this is meaningless. if you assume, that the chances are 5% you can calculate exactly with that number, regardless of the results. if you play often enough you will get apprrox. 5 out of 100. but only the devs know the exact numbers, so this is a little guesswork from my side :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Definitely agreed that SoT is the best way to spend ironite - but not when you're at 98% leveled at going to get a refill in a couple of plays time like wot I am right now :þ

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Definitely agreed that SoT is the best way to spend ironite - but not when you're at 98% leveled at going to get a refill in a couple of plays time like wot I am right now :þ
    in this case i would wait to get 5 sands of time and play number of the beast. i always give me 2% progress (currently on level 77)
    i hope the progress won't drop when i reach 80 :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Lightbulb Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Sorry to inform but the Ironites are only for the 1st clearance...next sentinel event will have the stages cleared if you have cleared it before.
    Even if You got those bonuses only once it is still really nice amount of ironite. Souls in store are pretty expensive. Option to farm them with some effort from dungeons makes ironite packages more attractive.
    I think that's a good to have two options. 1st to buy souls from store to get boost at start for those players with higher budget. 2nd to farm souls from dungeons for all "endgame?" players.
    If all the players see that with their time and money are able to achieve something in the game. They are more inclined to buy.
    However, if you see clearly that to achieve anything you need to spend a fortune...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    in this case i would wait to get 5 sands of time and play number of the beast. i always give me 2% progress (currently on level 77)
    i hope the progress won't drop when i reach 80 :-)
    I think it does
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad