Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Some thoughts for the recent discussion:
    - interesting to see those 2 now in the FC shop; I expected them to be in heroics somewhen -> question: what will be the plan for the special-no-fury-Eddies?
    - the FC price is heavy and I see no reasonable balance between those 2, the Beast and Alexander (but this is also true for many other characters there)
    - never buy random things that you can get by other means for FC, better save up for exclusive characters and Talis
    - don't spend money (in general ) and especially not for things like FC that accumulate anyway (I am at >7k atm + about 3.5k indirectly in form of unopened souls)
    - KP is a very good allrounder (pvp&farming) and as he has so many benefits (stats, talis colors & passive), I don't see him become useless quickly
    - ferryman is nasty. Teams that are not prepared have no chance. The other way round he is taken down very easily, especially if you can disable his passive
    - hex talis seem to be made exactly for him, but only if fights take long. If you equip him for damage only, he is taken down ultra quick if the passive is disabled -> so you need to decide for what part of the game you want to use him
    - both show up in pvp very often (especially KP), so we have already came up with stategies against them. Hence, I see no real problem if they show up even more. This is a lot different of course in the lower ranks, but I think it is ok to give someone there an advantage if he/she had a good resource management sofar so that he/she can afford KP and/or Ferryman
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    They are bot great characters and well worth having both. I was lucky and got both and a spare Ferryman and they all come in handy - two Ferryman in most PVE is devasting as the defences can do little against them most of the time add in KP and it is a slaughter in PVE. not so sure on PVP though as Ferryman can be killed easily with the passive diable based team - mnay times it is one hit from the Alchy and they are out...but in attack they can be quite a team. The cost though is very high for them but maybe pitched about right compared to the Beast who is mostly a bench warmer other then the odd go in gauntlet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Best talismans for ferryman?
    I run HEX and whatever other set you want. I actually just run the "Assassin" Talisman which increases ATK x 15% of magic and MAGIC x 15% of ATK

If someone can disable his passive he practically dies from a sneeze. But if they can't, he pushes out MASSIVE damage, so I just run talisman to buff his ATK & MAG to max.

The HEX are important because it prevents his own passive HP loss. So your opponent cant just outlast the Ferryman.

OS
    Android
    I initially thought that I could probably afford to buy the pack, then I saw the actual price of $99. The posts here will help people decide which of the two to buy first. My second question in the original post is how saving the money instead of a pack might allow getting raven witch. Her skills look impressive and might be more valuable than ferryman or kp.

OS
    iOS
    Holy shit do these mythical soul packs come with front row tickets to a Maiden show? So if you're like me and just got Alexander Eddie and only have a few hundred frontier coins available, you'd have to spend at least $200 to get Ferryman or KP. Seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Volrath; 04-11-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Luckily I have those characters already but if I really wanted 'em, I sit on +15000 FC, so I will wait for the next "unavailable nowhere else" character (like Assassin Krampus for exemple)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Holy shit do these mythical soul packs come with front row tickets to a Maiden show?
    Best comment! Made my day

Seems likely that you may need to play the next LoL and dungeon events intensively plus don't forget to get your trooper and eternety frags every week plus participate in the sac events a lot (for FC rewards and Alchemist souls) to gain many FC!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

The HEX are important because it prevents his own passive HP loss. So your opponent cant just outlast the Ferryman.
    Actually even without Hex he won't kill himself before the draw option comes up... even the forced draw at 20 turns. He'll last the entire battle if his passive isn't disabled. have 2 of them.. ran some tests without Hex on one... he just doesn't lose enough HP to kill himself. It takes negative buffs of some sort (flame, flare, shock etc) to actually kill him before the forced draw.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    will immunity talisman help Ferryman against passive disabled?

I would love to see the option to buy the event souls for, say, 100FC as well. Maybe not permanently, but certainly for a while after the event ends, to allow us plebs to finish off collecting the character