OS
    iOS

Latent Ability IV

Completed LoL X Magnus 3 times with troopers with a set of zone talismans but didn't get the credits. Still showing 0/3.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Having the same issue also.

Nice going whoever developed and "debugged" this.

OS
    iOS
    Also the game is freezing significantly now when trying to auto-farm BNW missions; exclusively when I try to switch out eddies at the boss. Starring contest begins and I have to force exit. I have not experience this previously, as many others have mentioned, so many apologies to my troopers for losing out on the badges.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGR View Post
    Also the game is freezing significantly now when trying to auto-farm BNW missions; exclusively when I try to switch out eddies at the boss. Starring contest begins and I have to force exit. I have not experience this previously, as many others have mentioned, so many apologies to my troopers for losing out on the badges.
    Have you tried swapping move lists? I know my Eddie will not start final battle in GoD unless I do this. As far as the kings in the gardens, seems if you tap the DK the target should appear.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Have you tried swapping move lists? I know my Eddie will not start final battle in GoD unless I do this. As far as the kings in the gardens, seems if you tap the DK the target should appear.
    The battle does start fine, it just seems to occur when I switch to manual play to either swap out an Eddie or to use another toons ability. Tapping doesn't work at all. I have noticed when it freezes on the Eddie swap, I am able to swipe the screen left/right, as when you want to change Eddie abilities, but none of them show.
    Zeus-5837