Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I just refilled my Sands of time, then boom! Server not available. My poor 30 ironite..
    osiris

I think you won't loose them... I did the same recently when there was a day break, and when logged again after all was fixed my refiled SOTs were just as I left them, due to force update...

^^ Hope this will cheer you a bit, though

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    osiris

I think you won't loose them... I did the same recently when there was a day break, and when logged again after all was fixed my refiled SOTs were just as I left them, due to force update...

^^ Hope this will cheer you a bit, though

Cheers,
    W
    Thanks for cheering up Witkacy! Of course it does

Name:  gcmm-esns.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  73.4 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    This problems are such a pain - I was trying to get more red 3* upgrades in LoL X Assassin and was doing well too - I got three in one Sands refill. But why is it such a nightmare to get 1* red runes for Talisman evolution?

OS
    Android

Arrow 4

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I just refilled my Sands of time, then boom! Server not available. My poor 30 ironite..
    I bought 2 rare soul halloween special at once while one was allowed so I wasted 6$ and next thing I know its glithed update my xp boost gone away, the game is in beta phase they should have review those kinda thing when it happen I wasted 6$ and xp boost

OS
    Android
    Still nothing? Damn I need to use half my troopers and I'm locked from the game...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

There was some instability and server up/down happening, but it looks like we're stable now.

Sorry about the unscheduled downtime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was some instability and server up/down happening, but it looks like we're stable now.

Sorry about the unscheduled downtime.
    Hi Sparton

Glad to hear, yet I got the info about dowloading the new content - fear of deja vu with the last time wi-fi loop accident... So gotta ask: everything's working fine now? Thanks and have a nice evening

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Glad to hear, yet I got the info about dowloading the new content - fear of deja vu with the last time wi-fi loop accident... So gotta ask: everything's working fine now?
    Well, other than the issue that brought our servers offline has been patched up as opposed to completely fixed (our update we're internally testing right now more thoroughly solves that), yes.

Thankfully what will be downloaded should be a small file change, so the risk of wifi loop should be very low.

OS
    Android
    Thank you - just testing now - everything seems to be working fine *knocks on wood*

So far so good - I see that runes are back
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-08-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy