Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can easily say that this is the best and funniest event since this game was released.

Came prepared for the sac event but i wasn't expecting such a remunerative one! Since yesterday i already refilled 5 vortexes and it's not over yet.
    Got a lot of 5* chars and for a while the only bad thing was that i wasn't getting the chars i was missing, 'till when King Edward Eddie and Clansman Eddie came out
    Now i also got Icarus!

Then it has been a flow of prisoners (got 4 till now lol) and Benjamin Breeg Eddies, which i already had btw.

Finally a good use for all the gold i have, so i can summon without problems all this shitload of souls xD

OS
    iOS
    this event requires many gold and pumpkins upgrades...can't wait tomorrow to farm LOL

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. A double Tier 5 will give 6 pumpkins for 18k essence. A Tier 6 will only give 5 pumpkins for 20k essence. I'm playing this event for the pumpkin souls - not so much for their essence value, but for all those exquisite bonus rewards, like Frontier Coins and Heroic Fragments.
    The only thing is sacrificing to level 6 is the sweet spot with like 50 rare souls or 20 rare gunner or assassin souls.

OS
    Android
    Heavy lol farming for sure to upgrade pumpkins, have 137 unopened and out of slots to store them. Hope we get to open them after event is done and get same rewards? If not I will have to massacre many un leveled pumpkins and regret not having resources to maximize essence.

OS
    Android
    I am running out of shards and evo material to level pumpkins to 4* level 80. 5 4* and 1 3* pumpkin earns 20k essence. The reward is 5 more pumkins, with a few saved sacrifices this just keeps on going. Ran out of 1* red eco shards so I cant evolve them. Went through 20million gold and earned 2 alchemist. I am not earning to much from my g/a souls, out of 78 only 3 4* characters. The skill shards have slowed down a lot. Dont know if it's worth sacrificing all the souls or wait until next event. I guess there will be many in another LoL grind for shards.

OS
    Android
    I've run out of stuff to sacrifice. I'm thinking of sacrificing my trooper soul characters such as bastion and azov but keeping trooper Eddie. This gives me 3 level 100 5 star characters that I can start replacing every 4 to 5 weeks with trooper badges. It will bring me an exalted sac and a vortex. Think it is worth it? Or should i wait seeing that a gauntlet event is coming up?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I've run out of stuff to sacrifice. I'm thinking of sacrificing my trooper soul characters such as bastion and azov but keeping trooper Eddie. This gives me 3 level 100 5 star characters that I can start replacing every 4 to 5 weeks with trooper badges. It will bring me an exalted sac and a vortex. Think it is worth it? Or should i wait seeing that a gauntlet event is coming up?
    I sent all unsharded disposable easy to replace character to the pit, these rewards are epic. Pumpkins are addictive!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
    - I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
    - I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?
    Cheers!
    Yeah, the contents of the souls will remain after the event, indefinitely. The essence value of the Pumpkins will remain for the duration of the month for Halloween, then they will return back to normal sacrifice fodder values.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-13-2018 at 05:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am running out of shards and evo material to level pumpkins to 4* level 80. 5 4* and 1 3* pumpkin earns 20k essence.
    You can save some XP shards and gold (in exchange for extra time) by leveling 6 pumpkins to 4* lvl 40 instead of the 5 & 1 approach you mentioned. Essence value scales linearly with level, so it's most efficient to spread your XP shards evenly across characters for sacrifice (since XP shards increase level faster at lower levels).
    Last edited by druid138; 10-13-2018 at 04:55 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I'll try that. After a ton of sacrifices, unknown G/A souls and 50+ legendary, I finally pulled DDE and Beast Eddie. Still need Icarus and Crusader. I still never have pulled a Visions Eddie, remember he once ruled The arena, he barely makes third string quarterback.