Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomz View Post
    Design prick strikes again! Past talismans were available only through real money purchase and they are needed in this event. Navigators have reached new level of stupidity. Pathetic .
    I am really disappointed by this poor decision. I cannot complete this event but my weak defence is up. I'll just try to collect all the other rewards

OS
    iOS
    The unimpressiveness of January events continues with this one. There are several big things that make this particular event really stupid, like:
    -needing a talisman set that can only be obtained by scoring top 3 at the arena or just paying money for it
    -having only 10 shots at most for getting the new characters and needing to cough up the cash if you're not super lucky
    -having G. Hierophant as one of the 5* highlights, even though he'll appear in the heroics like 2 days from now
    -giving out shitty rewards aside from the soul frags and IC

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed by this one. If I didn't need the IC, I'd most likely just skip it, considering the nature of RNG. I'll just try and do the challenges to keep working on my relics. My Scrooge and 3 Tiny Tims will be waiting for you.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Well, let's cut to the chase.. This sucks! What Highace said, and all troopers above, I agree.

I personally haven't played gauntlet for almost a month now, didn't do the cosmic talisman event,and guess what? I am not doing this event, too!!

It just feels great!! I will not chase the wind anymore with this game. Either way, every month an OP character is released just to be a counter of the previous month's OP one.. Well it will not hurt to wait until those characters are released through grind,heroics or something else except money grabbing techniques.

Thanks, have a nice day!!
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Heavy Amen 🙏🏻 fellow 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    In this event you can earn 2000 Séance Soul Fragments. That's equal to 10 Séance Souls and 100 Mystic Flame Eddie Soul Fragments.
    That means you have to get 650 Mystic Flame Soul Fragments through other means i.e. buying 65 Séance Souls for ironite in the store.
    The cheapest option to get those is 6 times the Séance mega-pack (10 souls each) and 2 times the Séance soul pack (3 souls each), which amounts to a total of 6000 ironite.
    According to the store the "best value" for ironite is the Pharaoh's Treasure. That is 4000 ironite for €99,99.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That means you can get your own Mystic Flame Eddie for a mere €149.99 worth of ironite. What a steal.

OS
    iOS
    I don’t understand the appeal of spending copious amounts of money on a mobile game that’ll eventually shut down, making all the purchases wasted

OS
    Android
    Like it or not, but this is no new idea in the events of that game (ok, buying a talisman for real money to complete a small challenge is a new level), but we had so many toons who where appetized by 10 event souls - the lucky ones could end the event with those, others had to purchase the following souls with ironite.
    As I passed Malakov and Dark Lilith in the free event souls I saved my ironite consequently... just in case there will be a toon I really need.

To be honest: This time I will surely pass. Madam Fortune looks nice, but there is no need to purchase her with expensive ironite as far as I need this to grind LOL XV (still one LoL needs to be awakened and the awakening Shards are really rare), so I will use it for this issue.
    Nevertheless I will keep my defense low - so you´re welcome as always.

Once again: Receiving only 10 "free" event souls is nothing new, so I´m not really upset - but the need to spend 20€ for a talisman set to receive one (or two?) event souls... that really sucks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I don’t understand the appeal of spending copious amounts of money on a mobile game that’ll eventually shut down, making all the purchases wasted
    WHO actually said that? Is it that close to the end? I hardly can believe it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    WHO actually said that? Is it that close to the end? I hardly can believe it...
    Eventually all things will end

OS
    Android
    These event soul events tend to work one of two ways right? Either grind-able event souls, like with the recent Halloween and Christmas dungeons, or through ironite purchases like this one, and most of The Awakening ones (from memory). A combination of the two would be nice though, a direct ironite option for those who don't want to grind, and a grinding way for those willing to spend the extra time to grind.

For an arena even like this, have soul fragments drop from each offensive victory. That would really incentive people to get out there and do some PvP, in addition to going for all the various challenges.

Talking about challenges... here are all the ones for this event.

Arena Challenges Times Needed
    Win with all characters above 50% HP x50
    Win using Basic Moves only x50
    Win using at least 3 Power Moves x50
    Win using at least 1 Fury move x20
    Win using Warrior-characters only, all must survive x20
    Use Accuracy Up/Perfect Accuracy and win x250
    Use Force Shield/Perfect Force Shield and win x250
    Inflict Crave/Perfect Crave and win x250
    Inflict Cleave/Perfect Cleave and win x250

Gauntlet Challenges Times Needed
    Clear Rank C x1