Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    game freeze on winning screeen and not received iron coins...
    I tried that just after reset. A few minutes ago I experienced a new bug. Checking my revenge list for easy defenses, first one was not. But when I hit the back arrow I entered the arena. I won, but is a bit annoyed about using my limited revenges against my will. Especially during these arena events I only do easy defenses.

OS
    iOS
    I’m still waiting for a response from NF my list is empty last night I stopped at 118 I got some fights this morning but the bug appeared again and now I cannot see my stats come on NF you need to fix this ASAP

OS
    iOS
    Another new one for me.
    I click to enter the 10th opponent on my list. Last one to complete.
    The arena loads and I get one of the common error messages, don't recall which one but I see it a lot.
    I complete the battle and get a victory screen.
    Instead of coming back to a bonus 2 SoT for clearing my list the same opponent is in the #10 spot like I didn't even do the battle.
    But of course my last SoW was used up in the attack so I can't even re-do the battle.
    This is a first...

OS
    Android
    This is ridiculous! Just checked the chart and 2nd rank almost catched kamuz because he can't move! Come on devs, he's such a monster of speed player, are you going to make him lose the first rank because three weeks now u don't have any clue how to fix the bug? If Google need a permission fee to update the hell version just pay it! I ll send you some fund buying some ironite, but for the sake of god, make arena fun and especially working again!

OS
    iOS
    now is game totally unplayable,10 different errors and no possible to enter in arena......very very very very very bad servers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    now is game totally unplayable,10 different errors and no possible to enter in arena......very very very very very bad servers!
    server crashes all day long, noway to play arena, game freeze frequently and slow gameplay in general. Was able to complete sq almost lost the reward due looping tho. They really need to upgrade servers and release a new version in the store.

OS
    iOS
    Empty attack list since hours. Refresh doesn’t help anymore.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Empty attack list since hours. Refresh doesn’t help anymore.
    Mate at least u get 0 opponents, I get apma8 all the day now, struggling to enter arena screen too. I can't even check ranks progression...

OS
    Android
    I gave a couple of times to reset the list to 2:29 and always the AMPA error and it took me 50 ironits

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Mate at least u get 0 opponents, I get apma8 all the day now, struggling to enter arena screen too. I can't even check ranks progression...
    Sorry, forgot to mention the errors. I always get apma10, but as I can’t play anywhere, I just don’t care.
    Sick-6808