OS
    Android

Opinion devs can't decide if the game is PTW or not

As the title says the devs can't seem to decide if the game should be p2W or if it should be a grind fest as the player base knows this is stupidly annoying because you will have an event you can grind but a booster pack with something stupidly over power'd cough cough trooper cosmic so can we get an official answer because freemium doesn't really apply here

OS
    Android
    The purchase only options have never been game changers. They offer some utility occasionally but have never been the make or break point.

The other purchsse just simply speed things up. You can grind out hundreds of battles for Dark Lillith and Lucifer or pay $200 to get them without the work. The $20 event packs just cut out a bunch of grinding.

And of course there's the ever present ironite purchases that can be used to speed up most aspects of the game.

This game is freemium to a T.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Well you sure know a lot and do nothing. If only you knew how to write properly.
    Nothing sold for cash only is stupidly overpowered, stop complaining and get better.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Well you sure know a lot and do nothing. If only you knew how to write properly.
    Nothing sold for cash only is stupidly overpowered, stop complaining and get better.
    I'll waste time writing everything properly. When I decide that grammar Nazis like you are worth my time! If u can't be constructive get too fuck off my post you useless piece of shit!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    I'll waste time writing everything properly. When I decide that grammar Nazis like you are worth my time! If u can't be constructive get too fuck off my post you useless piece of shit!
    Ooh do I see some exclamation marks? And even dots! You're improving. See you can do it when you want to.

I can't be constructive because I'm almost getting a stroke trying to read your posts. When you learn how to write your native language properly, people will start taking you seriously. Until then you can cuss me out however much you want.
    Last edited by Mateja; 08-04-2020 at 11:44 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings