Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I think it would be a step into the right direction if both win rates (attack and defense) would somehow align with each other. We cannot expect that everybody has 90%+ win rates in attack and 25%+ in defense.
    Indeed. I fully agree. That balance of those numbers does not work. I think it may be an aim of the devs to re balance the PVP rates a bit and we will just need to get used to it. Actually just looked at my PVP defence and it is 37% at the moment and that is higher than I have had being in the top 150 or so - it will change closer to Saturday I am sure. But for me to win around 75-80% and to have a defence of around say 20-25% is sort of logical - again as they try to re balance matching this wil alter a bit. I know that when I get my first attack list of the day it tend to have maybe 2 or three below me, a few around where I am and then maybe 3 or four a good bit higher than me. However, sometimes when I refresh the list I can get way more from below my points and only a few above. So there is something going on there as that has been like that for a while I think. Must be part of them saying 'why is scott refreshing - ok he does not want to face three or four teams so we will give him something a bit easier'? or somthing like that......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I have yet to see or play a Magus Lillith! There are a few Warriors and a fair number of Assassin and Gunner but so far they have not been an issue at all and the Sentinal one (not seen a lot to be honest) never seem to cause a problem either but that may be just RNG/AI not using her correctly.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The only Lilith that I think is out of whack is the red one. The others are all pretty manageable. The Sentinel Priestess is annoying, but manageable.

Seventh Son Eddie is ridiculous in every way. Too much damage considering an AOE true damage, giving allies yellow buffs way too often, it's just a nightmare to fight against if they design their team to protect him.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Seventh Son Eddie is ridiculous in every way. Too much damage considering an AOE true damage, giving allies yellow buffs way too often, it's just a nightmare to fight against if they design their team to protect him.
    The ONLY way to stop him is to keep him stunned. With Gunner Lillith at his side that can be even worse. He gives yellow buffs EVERY time. Sometimes I feel like he just creates buff out of thin air.

Attachment 4424
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I will just trow you this...

THIS IS NOT PVP!!!!
    This is PVE against a team put together by players!!!!

I would agree on an equal % of win/loss IF we played actual players inside the Arena, but this is not the case.

There is no strategy on the defense teams, they just do a random move according to some conditions (for example: GPD heals only if he or any teammate is with Health bellow a certain threshold).

So, this approach of buffing the defense artificially is just wrong.

An equal % of win/lose would just made most players quit arena for good.

I am only doing the daily one, and I used to play a LOT of arena matches.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I've been away for some time. Came to see if anything good has happened... I guess i'll keep on with the break. I got ZERO trooper points while I was away. Very very few of my troopers are inactive. Several weeks and NO ONE used my Eddie? Yeah fucking right. Good way to keep me away I guess.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Weeeeelllllll if you just blocked SSE from getting effects, that cancels out like 90% of his powers just saying, the Lilith's are a blessing and a curse in many occasions obviously, but luckily with frontier coins and fragment events, it's not that hard to get the one you want. I keep hearing people talking about defense boosts but hey I never get the idea. Maybe I'm not ranked high enough to get the same problems, I dunno. I'm just waiting for them to release Necropolis Talismans so that the HP problem gets balanced out.

However, I can fully agree about the two problems regarding the GPD with Angel Talismans and the Sentinel Priestess. Revenge stealing all buffs most if not all the time can get pretty dang annoying if you don't have Perfect Immunity.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    if you look in the top ranks you will see a lot of teams with awesome synergies and then you can see how the liliths will kick in and why they are OP. random liliths on random defenses are no problem, just wait till enough guys figure things out, then we will have a lilith fest all over the arena...defense holds of 40-50% are just wrong, because they cause a lot of frustration. i love to see and face good defenses, but some balance has to be there... at the moments this is really just MADNESS in a bad way. my prediction is we will se players dropping like flies in pvp. take the f'n relics out and cutdown some liliths into shape....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    the Liliths are great after all they’re 5 stars they are suppose to be good
    Can you name a single character from the trooper soul that is good?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Yes, all four are good, especially Trooper Eddie, for Vortex