Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    A few observations:
    Blue Allied Soldier Fealess Damage now is based on MAX HP, that wasn't mentioned in the update notes...
    Soldier Eddie's Fury now is a joke, 5-6K (even with the new skill level upgraded), and the magic scaling wasn't added.
    Pharaoh Dog King passive autohealing now works great!
    LOL lvl 10 it's a little bit harder now, Game of Death seems the same although a little bit harder because of the new (and nerfed) Soldier Eddie's Fury

It is too early for me to to write about drop rates but for now it is a lot more organized and much better than before. (I got two 2* red evo runes on my first 2 plays on Bf Hard, Point of no return!) Also it seems to me that game is loading much faster now. Thank you devs for the update!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Varg-0203 View Post
    A few observations:
    Blue Allied Soldier Fealess Damage now is based on MAX HP, that wasn't mentioned in the update notes...
    Soldier Eddie's Fury now is a joke, 5-6K (even with the new skill level upgraded), and the magic scaling wasn't added.
    Pharaoh Dog King passive autohealing now works great!
    LOL lvl 10 it's a little bit harder now, Game of Death seems the same although a little bit harder because of the new (and nerfed) Soldier Eddie's Fury
    At least Acrid Smoke is not so useless now, I got a hit of 5k with true damage
    Eddiejose-6453

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Oh ****.
    C'mon the 7xxx in special was clearly a mistake!!
    I just want to try the new F'N Visions Eddie!!
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-18-2016 at 10:31 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Cyborg Eddie no longer deal incredible damage with talisman nerf...time to play my Aces High instead.

this nerd amok killed the rest of fun in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yes. We hope to have at least 2 new Eddies available by the end of the month (if all goes according to plan).

-Kaz
    I'm more concerned with Sacrifice and adding more character slot...a new character for me would mean that I need to delete a character that I wanted to keep.

this nerf amok killed the last fun in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was a bug previously where he had a base Special stat in the thousands (instead of the hundreds). We missed noting the fix to that in our patch updates; sorry about that.
    ...and here I thought that Rainmaker Eddie made it rain fury!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Well I can now no longer finish Game of Death on Madness without reviving.

My Soldier Eddie, his special hits like a wet kitten and my Warrior Child of the Damned has lost HP so he struggles to survive. Great. Least he still hits line a truck, though not as powerful as before.

So if our characters have been affected will the enemies you fight be afftected to? As it doesn't seem it from the few test battles I've done. Shit if we lose power and potecy but they stay the same.