Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    THIS!
    Thanks for your words man.., I couldn't have said it any better.
    And the way you said it made me laugh. Thank you for this.
    OMG!! EVERY GAMERS nightmare!! You Nailed it dude Perfectly!!! I just took a good minute to read that, not once but twice and the thing I can think of...
    your so Damn Right!!!

But reality sets in and... Nothing is Ever Going to change...
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am slowly in the process of leaving the game. I am teaching my nephew how to play with my account.

It just gets annoying to hear the same rant repeatedly. Making legitimate complaints about reasonable issues is constructive to the game and the players. Just because you can't complete a certain task because you haven't spent real money, wasted alot of time, have bad luck with RNG, or sometimes what just seams unfair just irritates some people.

If you believe threatening to leave the game will change anything, you need a reality check. Try giving constructive comments or suggestions that may get better results for future play.
    Yep there are 2 sides to that coin dude.... Muzzleman I'm gonna miss you... Your insight makes you a Valuable gamer in this realm... Someone out there is gonna miss you too!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    I left the game, had a break for a year, came back and enjoy it now.

I've never spent much money on the game (Maybe the $5 ironite specials etc) and grind whenever I've got spare time only. Im comfortable not getting every character, but still have a team that is slowly improving. I couldnt complete a madness dungeon at all when I returned a few months ago. A couple of sacfests and I could do them manually. This was the first I could do on auto, after fiddling about with the team and after finally getting some of the long term characters available with frags.

I implore everyone to just try and enjoy the game for whatever it is you can do. The game doesnt have to be a 'who has every character' wankfest. It can be whatever is fun for you. Make the most of the crazy happiness when you randomly pull Icarus from a rare soul, or when you can finally auto AMOLED, or crack A in gauntlet.

I get the feeling that most negative posts seem to stem from peoples expectation that they should be able to get everything in game when it first becomes available. Thats not even always possible for people who do dump hundreds of dollars into the game! Its an unrealistic expectation.

If the game is getting you down, have a break. I recommend it from experience. Real life and your sanity is much, much more important.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    OMG!! EVERY GAMERS nightmare!! You Nailed it dude Perfectly!!! I just took a good minute to read that, not once but twice and the thing I can think of...
    your so Damn Right!!!

But reality sets in and... Nothing is Ever Going to change...
    Mmh i'm a bit confused what you mean. Sorry.., my brain bugs alot at the moment..

But yeah.., i think to accept some things how they change/changed is sometimes really hard..,
    for my personal i can say that sometime i take some things to emotional and it ends like this here. :/

My spamming attack about 24/7 grind was to much and i'm sorry for this..,
    But it's great to see that some players are still nice even if there is someone like me who is just raging about useless things.

The words of Druid and Phantomfreak gave me a lot. It helped a lot.
    Even from the other players who said i should calm down a bit..,

I mean if noone gave you a feedback you can't learn. We're all just humans.., and to be a human being can be hard sometimes..

I hope that we can still have a good time and talk with each other without being rude.
    And i want to try to be more constructive.., it will be hard but i try.

peace guys.

btw. your location "out of the silent planet" still one of my favourite songs from Maiden since my youth. <3
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I left the game, had a break for a year, came back and enjoy it now.

I've never spent much money on the game (Maybe the $5 ironite specials etc) and grind whenever I've got spare time only. Im comfortable not getting every character, but still have a team that is slowly improving. I couldnt complete a madness dungeon at all when I returned a few months ago. A couple of sacfests and I could do them manually. This was the first I could do on auto, after fiddling about with the team and after finally getting some of the long term characters available with frags.

I implore everyone to just try and enjoy the game for whatever it is you can do. The game doesnt have to be a 'who has every character' wankfest. It can be whatever is fun for you. Make the most of the crazy happiness when you randomly pull Icarus from a rare soul, or when you can finally auto AMOLED, or crack A in gauntlet.

I get the feeling that most negative posts seem to stem from peoples expectation that they should be able to get everything in game when it first becomes available. Thats not even always possible for people who do dump hundreds of dollars into the game! Its an unrealistic expectation.

If the game is getting you down, have a break. I recommend it from experience. Real life and your sanity is much, much more important.

You nailed it perfectly. This was the first dungeon where I made the most progress on Madness (got to the very end and just couldn't get the bosses down) and the one where I had the most fun. I managed to pull SWE from a soul last night so that was a nice consolation prize even if I couldn't finish Madness. This game does indeed take time and grinding but my teams are slowly coming together and I'm enjoying the progress that I'm making. After my first couple of event dungeons, I made peace that I more than likely wouldn't be getting any of "the good stuff" for quite awhile and once I had that revelation, the game become much more enjoyable because I could enjoy just playing it and leveling my toons.

TL,DR this was a great post and good words of advice, Esquatcho.

OS
    Android
    My summary for the event:

Pro:
    - guaranteed drops of event fragments
    - nice to revisit the old kingdom with the fancy cultists
    - challenging, but not too much - I think with about 2 mins average for madness this was the fastest dungeon so far
    - final boss was on the left
    - good drops in terms of SoW, Ironite, Shards, FC, SS etc
    - other subtype of Talis than last time
    - nice items in the shop for the fragments (but only relevant for the few lucky players or the hardcore paying player with a lot of spare time)
    - guaranteed way to get the 2 event characters, hence getting a full set of Talis was not the main goal anymore
    - good overlap with the end of the Gauntlet season (and extended Arena event) where SoW is very welcome

Cons:
    - a lot of time is necessary, blocking your phone
    - the different fragments and their usage can be confusing
    - leveldesign was a bit boring, but still a nice alternative to the normal dungeon
    - low drop rate for Talis (I only got half a set...)
    - costs for event souls was too pricey or the other way round: average fragment drops per round was too low or event duration too short
    - boss immunity against some effects (only a con for those that did not know that this boss special is a normal thing in the game...maybe this should be stated somewhere more obviously)

I was very lucky this time because the Ferryman dropped within 30 event souls. Had to trade frags for the remaining souls needed for the new Wickerman as he did not drop from the souls. I still farmed a bit more to get the Mariner and blood frags from the store. Never had so much luck! It was needed this time, as I could not play much during the weekend.

Giving additional goals apart from getting 1 full set of Talis is great, as the Talis drop rate is more than frustrating for most players.

These dungeons are becoming a very central part of the game and I think it is a good development, as the LoL events aren't that important anymore for long term players and the 6-set Talis drop here. On the other hand new players have a hard time in the dungeons for sure.

The only big problem I see is the large amount of time that is needed to achieve the goals (this time it was rather quick!) - and during that time you cannot use your phone at all. As I said before, without so much luck with the soul drops I probably would not have had the chance to get the Ferryman, just because there is real life going on during weekends. So I think the duration of these events should be a bit longer and/or frags drops increased and/or trade costs lowered.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    My summary for the event:

Pro:
    - guaranteed drops of event fragments
    - nice to revisit the old kingdom with the fancy cultists
    - challenging, but not too much - I think with about 2 mins average for madness this was the fastest dungeon so far
    - final boss was on the left
    - good drops in terms of SoW, Ironite, Shards, FC, SS etc
    - other subtype of Talis than last time
    - nice items in the shop for the fragments (but only relevant for the few lucky players or the hardcore paying player with a lot of spare time)
    - guaranteed way to get the 2 event characters, hence getting a full set of Talis was not the main goal anymore
    - good overlap with the end of the Gauntlet season (and extended Arena event) where SoW is very welcome

Cons:
    - a lot of time is necessary, blocking your phone
    - the different fragments and their usage can be confusing
    - leveldesign was a bit boring, but still a nice alternative to the normal dungeon
    - low drop rate for Talis (I only got half a set...)
    - costs for event souls was too pricey or the other way round: average fragment drops per round was too low or event duration too short
    - boss immunity against some effects (only a con for those that did not know that this boss special is a normal thing in the game...maybe this should be stated somewhere more obviously)

I was very lucky this time because the Ferryman dropped within 30 event souls. Had to trade frags for the remaining souls needed for the new Wickerman as he did not drop from the souls. I still farmed a bit more to get the Mariner and blood frags from the store. Never had so much luck! It was needed this time, as I could not play much during the weekend.

Giving additional goals apart from getting 1 full set of Talis is great, as the Talis drop rate is more than frustrating for most players.

These dungeons are becoming a very central part of the game and I think it is a good development, as the LoL events aren't that important anymore for long term players and the 6-set Talis drop here. On the other hand new players have a hard time in the dungeons for sure.

The only big problem I see is the large amount of time that is needed to achieve the goals (this time it was rather quick!) - and during that time you cannot use your phone at all. As I said before, without so much luck with the soul drops I probably would not have had the chance to get the Ferryman, just because there is real life going on during weekends. So I think the duration of these events should be a bit longer and/or frags drops increased and/or trade costs lowered.
    Yeah i agree with you on all points. I was able to dig in deeper to the event thinking I would get my usual zero luck on souls - I actually got both through souls but quite late into the event when i was quite close to get the Ferryman with frags - so I kept going and ended up with two and 3 of the Eds. Got two sets of Eclipse which was good - loads of upgrade stuff to (when worked fine with the other evolution event as I kept get inventory warning for too many shards!). All in all I time eater but worth it for me - happy with these events to be honest as I get no luck at all usually on evenbt souls and tend to focus on the guarantees!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    As has been previously mentioned this event was very time consuming if you had to bring to the end. The rewards given beside the frags for SWE and ferryman made up for the ironite expenditure. It cost a net of 2800 ironite to complete the event. The following are the rewards recieve from madness

2 SWE
    1 Ferryman
    500+ SoW
    250. Colorless 3* evo shards
    220 col no rules 3* evo runes.
    Tons of colorless shards.
    25 SS
    Unknown amount of rare souls

The Sow is worth 1500 ironite, which was used during the aren event that gave good rewards of IC. The Evo shards and runes was worth the rest of the ironite without grinding LoL and BNW. If you had the time and ironite this was a very rewarding event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Was this information based on running Easy or Madness level Muzzleloader?

OS
    Android
    All madness, except for the other missions were madness. I ran FFE, KP, Charolette and gunner banshee. It took about 2 minutes total per battle including loading time. About every 4th ot 5th reward gave 18 frag drops. So I guess about 1200 battles to earn ferryman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around