Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Reward are useless with tier 1-3 toons, with full tier 2 toons i win 1 evo shard and 2 useless shard ( we can't update toons because we have only dupes...)
    For me Sacrifice is useless because i don't want sacrifice my rare tier 5 toons!
    It's better to sell toons like before to win money.
    All new features are bad...it's so frustrating no good update since very long time....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Reward are useless with tier 1-3 toons, with full tier 2 toons i win 1 evo shard and 2 useless shard ( we can't update toons because we have only dupes...)
    For me Sacrifice is useless because i don't want sacrifice my rare tier 5 toons!
    It's better to sell toons like before to win money.
    All new features are bad...it's so frustrating no good update since very long time....
    Even if you have no duplicates of 4 or 5 star characters, any sacrifice you make will sloooooowly fill up the vortex meter.

And after a while you won't be using that much coins anyways so imo on the long run sacrifice is still a better option to dump unwanted characters.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Even if you have no duplicates of 4 or 5 star characters, any sacrifice you make will sloooooowly fill up the vortex meter.

And after a while you won't be using that much coins anyways so imo on the long run sacrifice is still a better option to dump unwanted characters.
    Sacrifice worth it only with full 5 and 4*?
    99% of dupes are 1 to 3*
    If yes it's really another bad update like all others

OS
    Android
    99% of dupes are 1 to 3*
    Did you really expect to get a ton of good stuff from sacrificing crappy toons?

If you summon 99 common souls and sell all the characters you get, you will earn 10-20k in gold, which is almost nothing. If you sacrifice all those, you will likely get a few rare souls from which you will at least have the chance to get a good 4* or 5* character. You'll also get some SoT, some SoW and shards. Worth it to me at least.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Did you really expect to get a ton of good stuff from sacrificing crappy toons?

If you summon 99 common souls and sell all the characters you get, you will earn 10-20k in gold, which is almost nothing. If you sacrifice all those, you will likely get a few rare souls from which you will at least have the chance to get a good 4* or 5* character. You'll also get some SoT, some SoW and shards. Worth it to me at least.
    exactly my view on Sacrifice. got my vortex full this week on selling rubbish and got myself a magus corrupt rescuer, so i am fine...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    99% of dupes are 1 to 3*
    While you do need to sacrifice toons of all levels to get all of the achievements, if you have a bunch of unused common souls then you should use those for sacrifice. It will take a lot of them to fill the vortex meter (the interior purple ring), but eventually it will fill up and you will receive legendary souls, skill shards or both. I did not level up any of these toons before sacrificing them. I did receive two legendary souls and some skill shards by doing this. Plus, I received a bunch of rare souls along the way too. I think I sacrificed around 500 common souls that I had been saving up in order to achieve this. I consider this to be a great update, but I guess it depends on what you are able to receive from the RNG when summoning souls. I received Carriage Rider Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Angel of Fear, and quite a number of great toons from this so I am biased towards loving it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    While you do need to sacrifice toons of all levels to get all of the achievements, if you have a bunch of unused common souls then you should use those for sacrifice. It will take a lot of them to fill the vortex meter (the interior purple ring), but eventually it will fill up and you will receive legendary souls, skill shards or both. I did not level up any of these toons before sacrificing them. I did receive two legendary souls and some skill shards by doing this. Plus, I received a bunch of rare souls along the way too. I think I sacrificed around 500 common souls that I had been saving up in order to achieve this. I consider this to be a great update, but I guess it depends on what you are able to receive from the RNG when summoning souls. I received Carriage Rider Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Angel of Fear, and quite a number of great toons from this so I am biased towards loving it.
    You received legendary souls with 1 and 2* toons?
    Me only 1 rare ( = dupe toon) with full 1-2*

OS
    Android
    Sac 7 1* toons or 4 2* to get the tiers and just do this all the time. You will get some rare souls by doing this. Then sac 3 3* for tier 2 reward. You will fill the meter eventually and get some shards and souls for it.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    3X3* and... 1 Evo rune 3* lol
    I like that system...
    We need new toons not evo runes or rare souls ( only dupes with them )
    Always 0 new toons in 2017 wtf

OS
    Android
    3X3* and... 1 Evo rune 3* lol
    I like that system...
    We need new toons not evo runes or rare souls ( only dupes with them )
    Always 0 new toons in 2017 wtf
    I've gotten a new 5* Eddie, three new 4* toons and the last 3* toon I didn't have thanks to souls from sacrifice. Plus 9-10 skill shards.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills