Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wednesday's event

So this event seems really cool right, i always love new eddies and this one in particular looks very good! Badass design!
    But i have to ask the developers if they can implement the old sacrifice system, where every sacrifice gave you a chance at the souls, not just a lvl 6 one, i mean, it's an event, wich means it's temporary. If you have to sacrifice 20,000 essence for a chance, while racing the clock... That just seems a little unfair to me. Just my opinion though! I can't wait to see this new eddie!
    Love the updates!
    Cheers! \m/
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    In my opinion this event would have worked better when the sacrifice was released I mean when we had a huge amount of duplicate characters.
    Now for those of us who want to try our luck and try to get it, we will have to spend a good amount of ironites.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    In my opinion this event would have worked better when the sacrifice was released I mean when we had a huge amount of duplicate characters.
    Now for those of us who want to try our luck and try to get it, we will have to spend a good amount of ironites.
    it can't be this!!! surely we must be able to buy Mystic Souls as well otherwise it's just a rip off, we'll need to spend so much on Rare Souls to get 5 stars to throw into the Chamber for a chance of getting a few Mystic Souls each with a slight chance of getting Mystic Eddie... This will be just wrong....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    This eddie is very cool I hope it can be obtained by other ways too.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    This eddie is very cool I hope it can be obtained by other ways too.
    Me too! As patrice said I hope they are also available for purchase
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Pretty positive you'll be able to purchase those souls as well... I managed 3 shaman eddies with sacrifice alone last event of the sort so not surprised they made it harder. 6 might be a liiiiiittle over the top though.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    the single post didn't say a lot, but it did say all tier vi sacrifices would give a mystic soul. It failed to mention however, whether or not lower tier sacrifices would have a chance at dropping a mystic soul, I would remain hopeful in the meantime
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    the single post didn't say a lot, but it did say all tier vi sacrifices would give a mystic soul. It failed to mention however, whether or not lower tier sacrifices would have a chance at dropping a mystic soul, I would remain hopeful in the meantime
    I was thinking the same maybe an error in the post, I'm being optimistic but as you say the publication does not say much.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Hopefully just poor wording. Maybe Tier 6 is mystic souls instead of rare, and lower tiers still have a chance. I'm working on a tier 6 sacrifice, but doubt I'll be ready before the event ends. Not too worried since I didn't get Shaman or Navigator from the special souls, but ended up getting them later.

OS
    Android
    Any clarification from any Devs would be appreciated