Thread: Speed of Light

OS
    Android

Speed of Light

While reading Eternity Team thread, my attention was caught by the post of the last two weeks' Eternal, gmac. He stated that he does not have GCR, nor Prisoner, nor Hellhound, and not even Nomad on his team. To remind you all, gmac has been Eternal several times since Beta PvP up to now. Naturally, I was astonished with the speed of his climbing up the ladder without this most crucial toons, and also with his attack/defense difference, which was stated in other thread to be about 240, if I remember well. With me asking him about this, he said that he was asked the very same question from numerous other players and asked me to open a thread so he can share his knowledge and wisdom with all of us ("temporals?" ), constructive and helpful as he is.

Take the word, gmac, and thank you in advance \m/

OS
    Android
    Well top players advices are always welcome
    From my point of view you are a top player too Ringe ! so feel free to share xD
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Well top players advices are always welcome
    From my point of view you are a top player too Ringe ! so feel free to share xD
    No secrets here Viking Nomad red NoL and green CD are standard attack line-up. And from couple of weeks ago, occasionally Elsa. Very effective, but obviously a bit slower. Also, what I lack there is set of voids and blinds but oh well, can't have it all. Oh, and where are my manners. Thanks for the compliment 3D

OS
    Android
    I'm by far no top player, i usually reach Warlord III or II, but i like to adapt my attack team, with Cyborg and GCR as base and 2 fillers (MCR, AoF, SSD, SBB, Nomad, MAS, Wrath and Prisonner) depending on what team i'm facing and i'm getting a win ration of about 96-97%. All of them are not maxed but they've got their 6 5* tallismans
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

OS
    Android
    Gmac is going for it again i think he didn t see this thread yet
    Viking is my main attacker too Ringe ! the green cd is an interesting choise.. never thought using him but maybe the shield could be good to have, i ll give it a try
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Gmac is going for it again i think he didn t see this thread yet
    Viking is my main attacker too Ringe ! the green cd is an interesting choise.. never thought using him but maybe the shield could be good to have, i ll give it a try
    He is a great asset, and his tali slots are perfect. I had mummy before viking and was also great. Viking i got after Eddie event, and decided to try sth new. Turned out he is slightly better... but better True damage = no voids reflection, Loot and its heal... And those gifts of freeze and blizzard shield... that's what I've been missing Is it too early to congratulate gmac on a hat-trick? \m/