Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Do you have immunity, angel or snow talis?

And The Alchemist? His basic move transform negative effects into buffs.
    Thanks for that sweet reply man
    Yes, I've heard of the Alchemist and play him in every PvP match

I was a bit vage in my post, sorry for that. I used my Alchemist on another team that was supposed to stun and burn a lot but I oversaw that almost every team in my AAA tier had either stunners or burners (plus the occasional stun talis). The most evil one was HE, Icarus, A Lilith and the Alchemist. Icarus had Inspiration and it triggered all the time, also after HE did his fury and all enemies had echo which also triggered all the time. I tried to prevent the burns by the new Wicker Ed in the one fight but he was killed early (despite a Destiny set in the team) because of extra turns from HE and also Icarus did some good damage. After this I had no protection against burn and Icarus stole everything plus increased duration by inspiration Talis. Man I should have taken a screenshot, the buffs on Icarus stacked far out of the screen and due to inspiration the duration never decreased!!! I really was not prepared for that!
    I claimed another Alchemist, brought him to level ~60 and won the battle. Of course this was the first time the coin toss was for me. But there were another 2 fights to go and I tried the first one and again so many unexpected stuns (from Talis, not from skills) and other things that I would have needed another Alchemist. I would have several others from fragments but man it was an hour before reset and I decided just to stay where I was as I was too lazy/tired for more stress and in the end just to get 5 more FFE frags that I don't need etc.

So again, honestly, thanks for your reply - you could not know that I have almost everything available in the game. I just used the Alchemist in the wrong fight (together with M Lilith) and got surprised by the Talis on some enemies. Actually it was a good lesson, as AAA never was a big challenge before (normally go through there without a loss or maybe 1 because of surprising Talis) so I didn't do the planning seriously enough

The thing is I (and we all...) need to prevent this in this Gauntlet season. But again, magus is a weak class when it comes to cleaners and immunity application, or do I miss something? Snowman for first round immunity, M Lilith gives immunity, and the Pharaoh Dog King for some cleansing, Clair's fury, but that's it, or? CotD can do it, but not if Icarus steals everything before the next turn begins. Any other ideas? I even thought about bringing the Wickerdog of Night, as he can at least cleanse one ally.... LOL
    Last edited by Blade; 02-18-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    My nephew had a terrible time on AAA with my account. I had to let him shard dupes of lilith, madam and alchemist. Hellraiser passive of possible corruption and chopper power move can have their moments in time of need. Banshees stop passive is unpredictable, but useful. Water spirit revive/heal can be overlooked.

With all of them capable of having destiny, now fortune can be beneficial. I also had my nephew use angel talis where he wouldnt have tried.

With all the OP toons being released gauntlet seems to be getting more difficult. Now especially with A banshee and only a limited number of toons to disable passive.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I have been encountering this weird bug in gauntlet that has been pissing me off. The bug is that some characters from the enemy team gets to keep their buffs infinitely even though they only have them for 1 turn. Also they cannot be removed.

This one match, gunner Lilith had crit strike and invincibility and I couldn’t freaking get her to lose those buffs. I had Charlotte, hallowed Eddie and warrior hell raiser left on my team and the enemy team only had gunner Lilith left after I killed all their teammates( hallowed Ed, prisoner and someone else).

But even with Charlotte and hallowed Ed I couldn’t get the buffs off of her....... after 6 turns my team got wiped out by her.
    I was pissed but I was like “whatever” but I ran into this bug again and this time it was red an with invincibility and few other buffs and she had destiny talisman. I had sentinel Lilith putting perfect corruption on her and Horus trying to remove her buffs but after 15 turns she still has those buffs.

Luckily I had Horus so he was stun locking her and I left it on auto and was somehow able to win after 5 mins.
    Did anyone else run into this issues? The only thing common with both these teams are prisoner with mimic talisman. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    My nephew had a terrible time on AAA with my account. I had to let him shard dupes of lilith, madam and alchemist. Hellraiser passive of possible corruption and chopper power move can have their moments in time of need. Banshees stop passive is unpredictable, but useful. Water spirit revive/heal can be overlooked.

With all of them capable of having destiny, now fortune can be beneficial. I also had my nephew use angel talis where he wouldnt have tried.

With all the OP toons being released gauntlet seems to be getting more difficult. Now especially with A banshee and only a limited number of toons to disable passive.

Yeah AAA gauntlet was challenging the first couple times going up against Icarus and Horus in pretty much 4/5 teams. I solved that problem the third time by holding 3 alchemist dupes lol. But this times around with other troops like ferryman and mariner it wasn’t a huge deal.

Waffen-7837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks for that sweet reply man
    Yes, I've heard of the Alchemist and play him in every PvP match

I was a bit vage in my post, sorry for that. I used my Alchemist on another team that was supposed to stun and burn a lot but I oversaw that almost every team in my AAA tier had either stunners or burners (plus the occasional stun talis). The most evil one was HE, Icarus, A Lilith and the Alchemist. Icarus had Inspiration and it triggered all the time, also after HE did his fury and all enemies had echo which also triggered all the time. I tried to prevent the burns by the new Wicker Ed in the one fight but he was killed early (despite a Destiny set in the team) because of extra turns from HE and also Icarus did some good damage. After this I had no protection against burn and Icarus stole everything plus increased duration by inspiration Talis. Man I should have taken a screenshot, the buffs on Icarus stacked far out of the screen and due to inspiration the duration never decreased!!! I really was not prepared for that!
    I claimed another Alchemist, brought him to level ~60 and won the battle. Of course this was the first time the coin toss was for me. But there were another 2 fights to go and I tried the first one and again so many unexpected stuns (from Talis, not from skills) and other things that I would have needed another Alchemist. I would have several others from fragments but man it was an hour before reset and I decided just to stay where I was as I was too lazy/tired for more stress and in the end just to get 5 more FFE frags that I don't need etc.

So again, honestly, thanks for your reply - you could not know that I have almost everything available in the game. I just used the Alchemist in the wrong fight (together with M Lilith) and got surprised by the Talis on some enemies. Actually it was a good lesson, as AAA never was a big challenge before (normally go through there without a loss or maybe 1 because of surprising Talis) so I didn't do the planning seriously enough

The thing is I (and we all...) need to prevent this in this Gauntlet season. But again, magus is a weak class when it comes to cleaners and immunity application, or do I miss something? Snowman for first round immunity, M Lilith gives immunity, and the Pharaoh Dog King for some cleansing, Clair's fury, but that's it, or? CotD can do it, but not if Icarus steals everything before the next turn begins. Any other ideas? I even thought about bringing the Wickerdog of Night, as he can at least cleanse one ally.... LOL
    well, maybe Madam could cleanse your team, preventing Icarus to steal your buff.

Also, serenity tallis grant cleanse status for 2 turns at start of batle (sells by trooper badges or frontier coins).

Crusader Ed has a basic move with a chance of cleanse allies. He can use shadow talis to be intouchable jn first round if you lose the coin toss.

7th son grant vanish to self or a ally, this could work as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Luckily I had Horus so he was stun locking her and I left it on auto and was somehow able to win after 5 mins.
    I've read in some post that stunned enemies don't debuff since they don't initiate their turn. But I don't recall when I read this, or by whom this was posted ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    well, maybe Madam could cleanse your team, preventing Icarus to steal your buff.

Also, serenity tallis grant cleanse status for 2 turns at start of batle (sells by trooper badges or frontier coins).

Crusader Ed has a basic move with a chance of cleanse allies. He can use shadow talis to be intouchable jn first round if you lose the coin toss.

7th son grant vanish to self or a ally, this could work as well.
    Thanks again for your input. I indeed forgot the Madam, as I had no time to play her yet and she is still a level 1 char in the very end of the endless character list. But she does not cleanse but give the cleanse status, which can be stolen again.
    I also tried the Crusader and it did work ok - but the enemy team had too many options against me. As I sad, in the end only an unsharded Alchemist was able to win the match for me

The enemy team was really really nasty. A Lilith stealing immunity, HE also good in stealing buffs, Icarus aswell+healing and Alchemist cleansing everyone plus converting yellow buffs mosty into perfect corruption. Plus the Talismans namely Inspiration which triggered every time and a mark set plus constant perfect timing doing a lot of damage. Especially if the coin toss is lost, this team requires the big guns to be beaten! The new Wickerman Ed would have been the most elegant solution against the burns. But as I said, because of large damage and constant extra turns from HE plus marks from the Alchemist he was down very quick despite defensive talis subsets plus a destiny set.

Nevermind, it's over! Let's see what crazyness we have to face this time
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I've read in some post that stunned enemies don't debuff since they don't initiate their turn. But I don't recall when I read this, or by whom this was posted ...
    What do you mean by they don’t lose their rebuffs? Do you mean buffs? Besides, that never happened to me anywhere outside gauntlet.

Either way in the first scenario I posted, gunner Lilith was not stunned, but she still got to keep her buffs infinitely. And in the second scenario, even though redan was stunned, Horus should be able to remove her buffs.

Waffen-7837

OS
    iOS
    Did anyone else not get the rewards for completing SSS?

Waffen-7837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Did anyone else not get the rewards for completing SSS?
    Thought was just me...completed 3x times, sss, didn't receive any reward accorded to the achievement...25 frags away to redeem the talisman soul...