Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I've gotten 3 LOL keys in maybe 200 runs on LOL X. That sounds like bad luck. I haven't gotten any light talismans yet.
    Sounds like good luck to me, mate. I've done 160 runs so far and got ONE LoL key. At this moment, after clearing all the event goals, I got 753 FA souls and 190 LoL. Trying to suss out whether I should just stop farming and wait for "Awakening II" or keep going with this drop-rate and wait for the Bell Curve to catch up to me.

OS
    Android
    This event gives out light tals? I been farming for 2 days straight and have not recieved one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    Sounds like good luck to me, mate. I've done 160 runs so far and got ONE LoL key. At this moment, after clearing all the event goals, I got 753 FA souls and 190 LoL. Trying to suss out whether I should just stop farming and wait for "Awakening II" or keep going with this drop-rate and wait for the Bell Curve to catch up to me.
    I was referring to Irishmore who had 350 runs with only 1 key. That is some bad luck. I just got a 4th key in about 230 runs, so I can't complain.

Wipp, light talismans are supposed to be dropping according to the Awakening thread.

"The first time you complete one of the 2 floors currently available, you will earn set rewards including Awakening and Talisman Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Awakening Fragments, as well as a chance of Awakening materials, various Soul Fragments and Light Talismans!"

On a side note, I keep getting warrior fragments. Anyone else get any other class fragments?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Ohh... my lucky streak keeps going. 24 souls and only 1x5*-a warrior minotaur, no LoL. kinda getting used to it after 3 years...

OS
    Android
    If the LoL keys are supposed to be a "core" part of this event, the drop rate certainly doesn't reflect that. I think it could be bumped up by 1-2% without breaking the game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Has anyone received a Light talisman from the LoL frontier dungeons?
    I've gotten 3 LOL keys in maybe 200 runs on LOL X. That sounds like bad luck. I haven't gotten any light talismans yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    This event gives out light tals? I been farming for 2 days straight and have not recieved one.
    I was referring to Irishmore who had 350 runs with only 1 key. That is some bad luck. I just got a 4th key in about 230 runs, so I can't complain.

Wipp, light talismans are supposed to be dropping according to the Awakening thread.

"The first time you complete one of the 2 floors currently available, you will earn set rewards including Awakening and Talisman Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Awakening Fragments, as well as a chance of Awakening materials, various Soul Fragments and Light Talismans!"

On a side note, I keep getting warrior fragments. Anyone else get any other class fragments?
    I have gotten mostly warrior but also plenty of sentinel and magus. no Assassin or Gunner though.

The light talisman drop only in floors XI and XII as far as I understand. I have gotten 3 bulwark 2* talismans as far as I know. I dont believe I have seen any more than that. And it seems the drops lately are nil. I have run 5 or 6 keys, got 1 each on the first 3 keys, none since. I am out of keys unless I want to buy some, so I will either park it, or go farm more in the X floor.

OS
    Android
    LotB Team - I understand that Fallen Angel frags will continue to be obtainable throughout all phases of the mega-event (not just in this first phase). Is that also true for Lord of Light frags? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    LotB Team - I understand that Fallen Angel frags will continue to be obtainable throughout all phases of the mega-event (not just in this first phase). Is that also true for Lord of Light frags? Thanks!
    The Lord of Light fragments are exclusive to the Enlightened Souls.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Lord of Light fragments are exclusive to the Enlightened Souls.

-Kaz
    Thanks, Kaz. Am I right that Enlightened Souls will be available in future phases? This is from the first post of this thread.

Please note that these Souls are ONLY available from event challenges during The Awakening I event, though they will still occasionally be offered in the Store over the course of the Mega Event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks, Kaz. Am I right that Enlightened Souls will be available in future phases?
    The Enlightened Souls themselves are to be featured in future offers, but the Soul Packs in the store will only exist for the duration of Awakening I.

-Kaz