Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Cancerbero not apply inmunity in first turn of the battle

OS
    Android
    lol new red talismans are quite worthless. visions is stealing the buff every single time. with everybody and his/her cat is using visions they doesn't make much sense.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    @BadTaste, awesome defense, and excellent battle, thanks, and hope you join us here.
    Thank you Gmac and congrats for an excellent win vs me, it was a great race! Long time since I had this much fun playing LOTB Lets do it again some time By the time we reached PVP reset I had a 184 win streak, which is for me amazing. Never had this high win streak b4. I also was attacked alot, especially the last hours b4 reset that kept dragging me down... But I don't mind, ending 5 or 6 or 57 dosent matter for me, I play for fun!

And congrats to my troopers that ended top 3!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 04-23-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    No information about the new talismans? The ingame infos are...not sufficient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Thank you Gmac and congrats for an excellent win vs me, it was a great race! Long time since I had this much fun playing LOTB Lets do it again some time By the time we reached PVP reset I had a 184 win streak, which is for me amazing. Never had this high win streak b4. I also was attacked alot, especially the last hours b4 reset that kept dragging me down... But I don't mind, ending 5 or 6 or 57 dosent matter for me, I play for fun!

And congrats to my troopers that ended top 3!
    Hey man, did no realize you were already a forum member.
    184 win streak? wow, I can't do it at the moment. had a 80+ and slauki put me to rest.
    I was really focused last 2 hours, you are a true warrior.

Congrats Enti on Eternal, you really deserve it

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    lol new red talismans are quite worthless. visions is stealing the buff every single time. with everybody and his/her cat is using visions they doesn't make much sense.
    I had some fun with them last night. Was expirimenting with some new teams working with both new sets. I think I lost to BENGIO like 4 times in a row playing around haha. The counters can be really cool on the right characters. Still fine tuning but it's promising so far. Can't really rely on testing team defense with expirimenting, I'll usually just jump into arena and then fine tune when I lose for whatever caused it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    No information about the new talismans? The ingame infos are...not sufficient!
    I want to know too.

Could somebody explains the new red and blue talismans?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I want to know too.

Could somebody explains the new red and blue talismans?
    Name:  .eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABangZvQ5CgUSmhNX6YvfvOfOqZl1rVLjJ4BdgOLjQ3zUIzt6obUbtqHgfrQjdkkVz2u3ZhsN4sS7L.png
Views: 244
Size:  150.3 KB

_______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I just fought a team who had their hellhound equipped with these talisman. And got attack every time I went.

Basically my mummy went first. Then their hell hound counter my mummy even though I was attacking their G.R.E.

Next, I use my Magus Golden Son and attack their NOMAD. Then the hell hound counter my Golden Son.

After, I use my troll and attack their G.R.E. Then their hell hound counter my troll.

Lastly, I use my A.G.S and attack their G.R.E. Then their hellhound counter my G.S.

Anyways from my understanding these talisman is only suppose to counter the enemy that attacks you. Yet that wasn't the case.

Sparton or Kaz can you explain this..

Edit: I will try to make a video that better explain this....
    No video necessary, I can explain it, working as intended.

Sounds like you're using AoE attacks which are also hitting Hellhound. it's who is attacked, not who is targeted when you do said attack. Reflect shields work the same way, if you have a shield up that bounces back damage, it's going to trigger counter attacks against you. Once there's multiple sets of these available AoE/shield reflect teams are gonna get murdered by them.

Guessing they did it to weaken the AoE/shield meta, my Samurai was flying around like a madman last night haha

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    No video necessary, I can explain it, working as intended.

Sounds like you're using AoE attacks which are also hitting Hellhound. it's who is attacked, not who is targeted when you do said attack. Reflect shields work the same way, if you have a shield up that bounces back damage, it's going to trigger counter attacks against you. Once there's multiple sets of these available AoE/shield reflect teams are gonna get murdered by them.

Guessing they did it to weaken the AoE/shield meta, my Samurai was flying around like a madman last night haha
    Is the revenge attack or the counter strike a "perfect" hit or is it random?

Could a revenge attack trigger an effect from a talisman like blind, energy, stun, freeze and that sort? Did you notice any of this? Maybe the devs can clarify this - thanks in advance.