Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey man, did no realize you were already a forum member.
    184 win streak? wow, I can't do it at the moment. had a 80+ and slauki put me to rest.
    I was really focused last 2 hours, you are a true warrior.

Congrats Enti on Eternal, you really deserve it
    Thank you man. Biggest factor for this was Jofer's and Nicko's unwillingness to burn ironites for this wrecked arena, second one was that I realized I had to stop making excuses and put the proper time in it.

When I read Jofer's post that he's not going for tops I was just checking the rankings every 5-10 minutes slowly being burned inside as I was watching my points draining.

I am one of those lucky guys who never for a single day benefited from the matchmaking system. At initial release, I had constantly over 300 attacks per week, just like Nicko and Homemlivre. Then came the first tuning, which left me 1:1 atk/def ratio (that's still hindering progress). Second tuning, back to 300, but Sparton made the post about matchmaking prioritizing people with similar ratios over the actual one, and I gave a shot to get a headstart right after reset. I got attacked ~120 times until 19th update (which is still trending to 300+ weekly, but given I made a massive number of attacks, I expected many revenges). Then came the third tuning, and I was attacked 400 additional times in that last 3.5 days. I was continuously losing points while going through my list with victories, even happened once I looked away for less than a minute and lost 60 points. Def rate also dropped from 40 to 30%, and IDC who gonna say it's imbalanced and way too high because of Visions Eddie, he is now designed for PvP, get over it.

I rarely rant, but what is the fairness and balance in this matchmaking?

The lack of motivation for this week's arena is clearly represented by the fact that I'm currently 6th position with using only the SoW refilled over time.

Sparton, this is going in an extremely wrong direction.
    If there is some additional info in this thread (still 5 pages to read through) I'll edit my post, but this is ridiculous. Back to aiming top 25

Edit: corrected "lost 30 points" to 60 (typo)
    Last edited by Enti; 04-24-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Thank you man. Biggest factor for this was Jofer's and Nicko's unwillingness to burn ironites for this wrecked arena, second one was that I realized I had to stop making excuses and put the proper time in it.

When I read Jofer's post that he's not going for tops I was just checking the rankings every 5-10 minutes slowly being burned inside as I was watching my points draining.

I am one of those lucky guys who never for a single day benefited from the matchmaking system. At initial release, I had constantly over 300 attacks per week, just like Nicko and Homemlivre. Then came the first tuning, which left me 1:1 atk/def ratio (that's still hindering progress). Second tuning, back to 300, but Sparton made the post about matchmaking prioritizing people with similar ratios over the actual one, and I gave a shot to get a headstart right after reset. I got attacked ~120 times until 19th update (which is still trending to 300+ weekly, but given I made a massive number of attacks, I expected many revenges). Then came the third tuning, and I was attacked 400 additional times in that last 3.5 days. I was continuously losing points while going through my list with victories, even happened once I looked away for less than a minute and lost 30 points. Def rate also dropped from 40 to 30%, and IDC who gonna say it's imbalanced and way too high because of Visions Eddie, he is now designed for PvP, get over it.

I rarely rant, but what is the fairness and balance in this matchmaking?

The lack of motivation for this week's arena is clearly represented by the fact that I'm currently 6th position with using only the SoW refilled over time.

Sparton, this is going in an extremely wrong direction.
    If there is some additional info in this thread (still 5 pages to read through) I'll edit my post, but this is ridiculous. Back to aiming top 25
    Congrats on Eternal.

Like you, I was at the top (#2) when the matchmaking update went in. It was a mess watching 20 points for each defense loss go down the drain and only 12 points available for wins. Glad you were able to hold #1. I managed to keep 4th so I'll take it.

1:1 could be successful if the point system was improved and you start fresh at the beginning of the week. Trying to force a 1:1 mid week just created a negative experience for those that put in time early on but we'll all survive and we always had the choice to give in.

I hear the strike talismans are wreaking havoc in the arena now too, should be fun when I have motivation to step back in there..

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton, i repost here 'cause i know you're monitoring this thread. I opened a new thread about a strange interaction between Vision Eddie's cleanse and Doom status, you can find it here:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Cleanse-Kaboom!

Cheers

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Seriously NF have you tried the strike talisman set before release ? IT'S A FUCK!NG STUPID PIECE OF SH!T !!!

1 - Start a fight in pvp with my red troll who gave me some reflect shields
    2 - The enemy got the first turn and his assassin golden son with strike talisman set attacked me
    3 - My reflect shields return some damage to him then his strike talisman proc, he attacked me again and again my reflect shield return damage, then strike talis proc again and he attacked me again, then my reflect shield return damage, then his strike talis proc again on and on and on until I died without playing a single turn !!!

I'm done with this game, every udpdate brings tons of new bugs and ridiculous situations like this and I stil can't play on my tablet since the february 14th update.
    I had the displeasure of it last night. I simply dropped my phone and stopped playing. Here's a question .. When the devs lick something do they test all this kind of situation? Any kind of shield that you use is death right and without playing, because whoever is with the strike will give a proc will loop until you die.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I had the displeasure of it last night. I simply dropped my phone and stopped playing. Here's a question .. When the devs lick something do they test all this kind of situation? Any kind of shield that you use is death right and without playing, because whoever is with the strike will give a proc will loop until you die.
    Have also had this happen several times. So frustrating -no fun in it.

These talis equipped on several characters like AOF & Prisoner create major issues.

Is it too late to take a Mulligan, recall the talis & return iron coins to purchasers?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

Banned
    I wonder when we get the lost ironite back, that we lost because of the bugs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I wonder when we get the lost ironite back, that we lost because of the bugs.
    Only when you purchase a pack
    Enti-2694

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Only when you purchase a pack
    I really wonder why purchasing isn't one of their special 50/50 chance.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I really wonder why purchasing isn't one of their special 50/50 chance.
    Like the winning chocolate wrappings, right? You buy 300 ironites and get the message: Sorry, you didn't win this time or Not a winner
    Enti-2694

Banned
    Exactly, sometimes you loose and sometimes the others win