Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    iPad 2 on iOS 9.2.1

I have been able to run a few battles and get back to the dungeon, but I have had at least four battles die in that spot on me. The game usually crashes on me a couple times a day, but this increased frequency and crashing in the same spot, are both unusual.
    More info in case it helps. I had been playing Game of Death (Madness, manual, 1x) when it was crashing. I decided to start farming Point of No Return (Hard, auto, 2x) just to try and get as many trooper badges as possible despite the crashing. I actually made it through probably about 120 sands worth with only a handful of crashes.

I tried Game of Death again (Madness, manual, 1x). In four matches it 1) crashed at killing blow, 2) made it through the whole match but all end match animations were really slow, 3) crashed at start of match, and 4) crashed at killing blow. Went back to Point of No Return (Hard, auto, 2x) and did four matches so far with no crashes.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

At least give us the chance to recover the skillshards from the chars that you nerfed so bad that we wont use anymore, so we can decide where to spend them. Let us decide something by ourselves.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks so much for the response! Certainly the stun adjustment from the last update was merited, but his damage was also reduced at that update. I would disagree after putting him through the ringer last night he's head and shoulders above most other characters as his damage output, at this point , is certainly in the bottom half of fully leveled, fully maxed AoE characters. And he drops as a five star, which you would think would put him in the upper third.
    Yeah, I don't know how it flew under the radar for so long, but he was scaling with Attack when he shouldn't have.

If you want to see him do crazy damage, his power skill and his fury should be bananas, though, especially if you support them with appropriate buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Prior to this update, the signature opening move on the Boss Wave of Game of Death Madness was a fury attack from a fully-leveled, max-talismaned Aces High Eddie. Assassin CotD would die nearly every time. Gunner CotD might or might not die along with Assassin.

At present, I have run this move 10-20 times and have not killed a single opponent with the lone exception of killing one assassin once on a critical. More than once, 2-3 CotD opponents had a green health bar following this fury attack, demonstrating that the power of his fury attack has been completely neutered.

The only alleged alterations to these Gunner Eddies were supposed to deal with extra turns and power generation, yet here we are with (fury) damage now fucked.
    Are you doing this on auto? There is a bug right now where auto-battle is not counting skill shards, which would explain the drop in damage. An update with a fix for this has been submitted for approval to the app stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Can't claim achievement rewards. If you claim them then try to go back to playing the game loops causing you to force quit. Leaving rewards unclaimed. I can claim daily rewards and force quit but not the big rewards.
    If you have multiple achievements you've met the requirement for, can you try claiming just one, backing out of the screen, then going back in to claim the next, etc?

Which achievement(s) are you having this problem with?

Quote Originally Posted by AntonNikolov View Post
    Yes I remember - LOL Red Dungeon Lvl 10. First 2 times happened on autoplay on wave 2. Last time I attacked the Boss. My characters setup was - Soldier Eddie, Red Bomber Boy first slot (the one that died), The Nomad and Red Troll.
    I'll pass that along to be investigated. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    Thank you Sparton for your reply and now we know that the auto mode is bugged.
    But how this thing can happen? You don't have any beta testers internally to check if the update works fine?
    I know mistakes is human and we can learn and progress with that, but sorry this is an huge one that we can play the game in auto and manually I can't honored all my troopers so... I' ll wait the next update and hope that will be resolved.
    I can't speak specifically for our QA, but from what I understand, a lot of their testing process involves checking numbers when playing manually, not playing with auto. Testing battle difficulty on manual and on auto probably something we'll need to set aside time for to ensure something like this doesn't slip by again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    You nerfed him once for the sake of PVP - OK, I'll get it - done, no problem, but with latest nerf it's a bit different I guess... The same old common excuse which it getting bored as old dusty cracking record - once listened - but now slowly forgotten - PVP?
    No, we removed Attack scaling from the Corrupt General because there was no sensible reason the most blasty Magus in the game had hidden basic attack scaling with Attack. Overall, the nerf in his damage relative to what people already invest with him for magic means his damage went down by about 1/8th... if you want to do the most damage with him, it's expected you're using his power and fury skills, not his stunning, debuffing basic.

As already stated, his usage was still high because he's insanely good for more than his basic attack damage... and I have no doubt that'll continue to be the same. If I'm wrong about that, I'll happily admit that if and when it becomes apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by compurocker View Post
    More info in case it helps. I had been playing Game of Death (Madness, manual, 1x) when it was crashing. I decided to start farming Point of No Return (Hard, auto, 2x) just to try and get as many trooper badges as possible despite the crashing. I actually made it through probably about 120 sands worth with only a handful of crashes.

I tried Game of Death again (Madness, manual, 1x). In four matches it 1) crashed at killing blow, 2) made it through the whole match but all end match animations were really slow, 3) crashed at start of match, and 4) crashed at killing blow. Went back to Point of No Return (Hard, auto, 2x) and did four matches so far with no crashes.
    Thanks for the additional info. We have a fix checked in for the next update for what was causing this (trying to re-initialize too many things at once at combat end). We've already submitted the update with that fix and the Skill Shard auto battle fix, so hopefully that'll be approved to go live before the end of the week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Just checked this Dank Brew guy's team and he barely has 5 level 100 characters, no talismans or sense in talisman builds.

Shouldn't be taken seriously, nor should he give advices to level 100 players.
    I don't grind all day every day, like alot of you. Why should I? The game is apparently f*cked anyways right?
    No sense in talisman builds? Why can I auto play every single stage 10 of LoL, and easily beat the beast on madness?

All I was saying is stop f*cking crying about it. No one is forcing you to play, No one is forcing you to spend money. So shut the F up about it and go cry somewhere else. It's annoying.

How about instead of constant whining, someone just give some actual feedback instead.

FYI, i do appreciate those who do spend money on this, it helps keep it running. I personally do not, never spent a penny.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Ok fine, I can't auto play every single one lmao. I definitely jump in on the 3rd round. I got all fired up hahaha
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I don't grind all day every day, like alot of you. Why should I? The game is apparently f*cked anyways right?
    No sense in talisman builds? Why can I auto play every single stage 10 of LoL, and easily beat the beast on madness?

All I was saying is stop f*cking crying about it. No one is forcing you to play, No one is forcing you to spend money. So shut the F up about it and go cry somewhere else. It's annoying.

How about instead of constant whining, someone just give some actual feedback instead.

FYI, i do appreciate those who do spend money on this, it helps keep it running. I personally do not, never spent a penny.
    Where do I even begin?

I can agree that a poster's worth is not the sum of his playing achievements and there is little good judging him on it- subject to the exception that if the poster is new/inexperienced he may not know what he is talking about.

But here is the irony: There are a number of us who have dedicated time and (real) money on this game, who have been more than annoyed by the periodic updates that serve us no good other than bug fixing, yet often cause as much instability in turn, etc. and we discuss it (Constructively, angrily or otherwise). Meanwhile there are those who are so annoyed by our annoyance (caused by much of the crap they blindly rush in to defend) that they must sound off about their discontent about the forum with these posts that disagree with their sensibilities.

Let me spell it out for those for whom that little passage flew right over their heads:

1. Bitching about those who bitch for their bitching is hypocrisy at its finest.

2. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head to read or participate here. If you don't like what's posted feel free to take your own advice, log out, leave this forum, and go play on Pinterest instead.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So please do enlighten me: what is there to like about this update?(Note that i still didn't swear nor say anything negative about the update itself)
    Sorry, I have a potty mouth no matter what mood i'm in. I didn't mean the update is fantastic. Sure the new Eddie willl be cool (maybe??). But honestly, i'm not "expecting" anything to come from them. I just grind, doing the same thing over and over and over, so ANY change AT ALL is positive for me. Whether it totally screws up my whole team, or makes them insanely stronger. I don't care, it's different than what i've been doing constantly. Make sense?

The only thing about the game that actually bothers me right now, is the fact that there isn't more music. And the fact that the music is WAY lower than the effects sounds. That annoys the hell out of me, since it's a game based off a band. It should have LOUDER MUSIC.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post

I contribute $$$ and don't mind at all whether others do or don't. I have plenty of $$$ to spare so it has no impact on my life to choose to spend it here or not.

At the same time, the constant whining and crying by some of those who aren't paying is more than a bit amusing.

A person who isn't supporting the game with $$$ and is calling for others to not buy stuff from the store is an example of someone living in total loserville. Each person can choose to pay or not, it is their and my choice, not the constant whiners choice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    1. Bitching about those who bitch for their bitching is hypocrisy at its finest.
    Finally someone gets it. lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I contribute $$$ and don't mind at all whether others do or don't. I have plenty of $$$ to spare so it has no impact on my life to choose to spend it here or not.

At the same time, the constant whining and crying by some of those who aren't paying is more than a bit amusing.

A person who isn't supporting the game with $$$ and is calling for others to not buy stuff from the store is an example of someone living in total loserville. Each person can choose to pay or not, it is their and my choice, not the constant whiners choice.
    That is a bit odd... I say, if you have spare cash, and you want to spend it on Eddie, then fuck yeah. But for me, i'm broke as F. Trying to pay for a wedding coming up next year... No way in hell at this time lol.
    I really do appreciate the people who do spend on the game, to keep it running. I love the game, I just wish there was more content already.
    Go ahead, nerf my team. I'll just have to work harder, IDC.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572