Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Pending updates?

Are there any confirmed updates coming soon? Really getting annoyed about not being able to use wifi consistently. Tried just about everything.

OS
    iOS
    I'd love to see an update soon, I'm getting pretty bored TBH.

I appreciate the great strides and the recent Halloween event (truly), but we really need something fun and ongoing like PVP to keep end-gamers engaged.

Then of course some new worlds...

We have a stability/tuning update coming out at some point next week, if all goes well. We haven't announced any timelines for anything past that yet... but there is more coming, both new characters and new features. I just don't know what the timeline is on those right now.

OS
    iOS
    Can you confirm that the expansion of character will be increased in tuning next week
    I know it holding back a lot of players.

Also as expansion was an achievement that went to level IV only, will it be made up to a level V

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We have a stability/tuning update coming out at some point next week, if all goes well. We haven't announced any timelines for anything past that yet... but there is more coming, both new characters and new features. I just don't know what the timeline is on those right now.
    thank you for constant and consitent information :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    tuning update
    Please be for evo runes.... Please be for evo runes...
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Can you confirm that the expansion of character will be increased in tuning next week
    I know it holding back a lot of players.
    I can't 100% confirm, because we weren't able to diagnose why it didn't go out in a previous server update. I'll call out specifically whether or not it's in the update when we post the game update thread when the update goes out. The hope is that it is expanded a bit further in the next update, with further expansions once the tech allows it in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Also as expansion was an achievement that went to level IV only, will it be made up to a level V
    I thiiiiink so? I'll have to confirm when I'm, back in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    That's a big part of it, yes :P

I can't 100% confirm, because we weren't able to diagnose why it didn't go out in a previous server update. I'll call out specifically whether or not it's in the update when we post the game update thread when the update goes out. The hope is that it is expanded a bit further in the next update, with further expansions once the tech allows it in a future update.
    That's a big part of it, yes :P
    Thank you Sparton for the news! Especially update about evo runes is great

OS
    Android
    And part about V level challenges is great Btw, some of us saw Navigator Eddie disguised as RTTH on Llexi's account! I F'n want him sooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaad... Thanks a lot Sparton \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Hah! I agree completely. I've had to shelve development of several characters since I can't get low * evo runes. The only ones I'm getting are blues and purples, and I have hardly any characters that use purple talisman sets.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?